Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Another Debate: starvation mode, hydration, and whatever else came up along the way

Replies

• baconbutt1996
    baconbutt1996 Posts: 21 Member
    Your are already in the healthy weight range for your height (BMI 20.7), any weight loss is going to be slow and low.

How much more weight to you want to lose? You need to make sure that you have the excess fat to lose that much weight otherwise lean body mass will be likely be lost instead.

Perhaps focus on body recomp instead....this would likely mean that you would look leaner/wear a clothing size less but could be the same weight as now or even a a little more. Don't focus on the scales.

Other wise your measuring and weighing of all food and drink/tracking of calories needs to be spot on.

I know that I am in the healthy range for my height but I see that there is much more that should be done with my body and I am sure that there is still an excess of fat to be lost so I know the kilos are not the most important thing but I see it in the mirror that it isn't okay now. I consider 55 to be perfect.

Their point is that if you *are* eating at a deficit, your results will be very slow to show