Keto is Lyfe!!

Options

Replies

• suehaynee
    suehaynee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started Keto on Monday and my energy is considerably better! My macros are Fat: 162.93 g (76.14%) Protein: 94.85g (19.70%) Carbs: 20g net (4.15%). Please add me as a friend if you'd like. I could use all the insight I can get!
  • gbj2b
    gbj2b Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started my Keto journey 2 weeks ago. Down 16lbs. I can really feel the difference in my energy already! Still have a ways to go but I'm excited :-)
  • Ayd_M
    Ayd_M Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. It’s been a hard process, as I increased my training, so losing fat, but gaining muscle. I’ll give the fasting a go.
  • Jaydensmamma
    Jaydensmamma Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I went on keto a little over a month ago. It has cured my colitis! I post food quite often so if you're stumped on what to eat Im happy to help. All keto people are welcomed to add me!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I went on keto a little over a month ago. It has cured my colitis! I post food quite often so if you're stumped on what to eat Im happy to help. All keto people are welcomed to add me!
    I hope you don't mean ulcerative colitis as there is no cure..... remission maybe but it is still there
  • YogaPantsUser
    YogaPantsUser Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keto here also, trying to eat naturally and feel satisfied, so far so good.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Check out this group - lots of friendly people and lots of good info on keto/low carb:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've been keto for about a month now. Looking for new friends!
  • hd848
    hd848 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I’m going to try it. How’s Keto working out for you?
  • caripei
    caripei Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm interested in a keto diet! Just wondering what your macro look likes for a keto diet?
  • noorapu1000
    noorapu1000 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi, I just finished one month on keto. Only lost 4 lb.:(
  • caysea
    caysea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Keto! No cravings, plenty of energy, food is delish and the weight is coming off nicely! I just started with the bullet proof coffee for breakfast and it really makes a difference! If anyone is struggling with food, check out www.ketonedbodies.com which delivers amazing keto meals to stock in your freezer. I have 63.8 lbs to goal so if you're in the same boat, feel free to add me as a friend. Cheers!
  • buyingagent911
    buyingagent911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have just started Keto and I am looking forward to it! :)
  • willowlefae
    willowlefae Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in need of more keto friendly friends! I've been keto strong since Jan 1 and I'm down almost 18lbs. Please send those keto friend requests!
  • akmommac
    akmommac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more keto friends who share their food logs! Feel free to add me!
  • nicolesloas
    nicolesloas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started Keto on Monday and I am already down 4lbs:). I would love more Keto friends.
  • jedthemage
    jedthemage Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started keto a month ago today and I'm down 20lbs. I can easily make this a lifestyle as I'm already a meatatarian!
  • saskifish
    saskifish Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm a recent convert. Took me years to understand why weightloss wasn't really working (the occassional -5kgs that turned into +7). Diagnosed with PCOS and post surgical hypothyroidism (bye bye thyroid, hello thyroxene). Would love to have a baby and went to fertility clinic who promptly sent me to a calorie class, of which I walked out of. Found loads of ladies in the same position as me so here I am.
  • ineedtomakethiswork
    Options
    It's good to see all of you....please feel free to friend me....I am only 1 week into this and lost 2 lbs initially and hoping it continues but wonder if I am doing something wrong...I think I might not be getting enough fat in....any suggestions?
  • trmcgee24
    trmcgee24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started Keto this past Wednesday.