Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If you are a walker, you may walk into this thread

mommy3457
mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
I love walking. Any other walkers? :smile:

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Walker checking in!

I didn't realize my other thread would be such a buzzkill, lol. Who do these people think they are? xD
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    :drinker: Those people shat all over your thread! Keep walking... f'em!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I also walk. :smile:
  • I'm going to start walking and running again it's the best exercise :)
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    I love walking too! :D
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 674 Member
    Raising hand for walking! My main form of exercise!
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    I walk. I have a gazelle, and I "walk" on there when I can't go outside. I have two Leslie Sansone indoor walking tapes. I walk to the grocery store. I walk - - ok enough, I love walking for my exercise.
  • sasers
    sasers Posts: 146 Member
    I just started walking on my treadmill a week ago...today it decided to take a dump....(tried to dump me off and it's crying out in agony) The belt is slipping. Hope to get it fixed soon. Only got in 1 1/2 miles of my normal 3 mile walk :(
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    :drinker: Those people shat all over your thread! Keep walking... f'em!
    Yeah! :drinker: I was kind of stunned into laughter.
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    I walk at work. Been trying to walk at night but that hasn't seemed to work out.
    Hopefully I can get some walking in this weekend.
  • I hate all exercise but I started walking at home with videos and need the support and inspiration from those who love it. I need to move more. I have a friend in the hospital who can't move anymore and I do not want to end up like that. Is there a group for this?
  • I walk on lunch break... and early saturday mornings... so 6 days a week I walk... I enjoy my walks...
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    I walk. I do some other stuff too, but I walk. Is anyone else on this thread doing the walk to Rivendell challenge? I'm 203 miles so far.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    in for walking
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    I love, love walking...speaking of walking...I will be for sure tonight and have on and off during work today.
  • @Pearsquared, because I forgot how to Internet today and am ignoring the fact that @blah only works on Twitter

Yea, I read your thread, and some of the people were just rude! I thought these forums were supposed to be for support. It's the Internet, but it's still BS.

And walking is just lovely; it helps me explore the neighborhood, instead in front of a screen all day. And weights are boring :)
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    I hike and walk. I love it! Walk on!
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    7 miles in for the month of August already...
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    i walk minimum 4 miles per day for exercise. i will go as much as 10 some days.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Woo hoo! Go us! lol