2018 Lent Challenge

Replies

• Lora2380
    Lora2380 Posts: 195 Member
    No carbonated beverages was extremely hard on the weekend (really wanted that beer after skiing sat!) but I didn’t cave :) so far so good!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    8/46 completed and good!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,812 Member

9/46 successful days

• carlsoda
    9/46 completed and successful! I was half tempted to eat sugar yesterday but I had a protein shake instead and it helped!!
  • krea4

10/46 successful days

• cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Feb. 23

Fast? Yes
    Devotions? Yes

9/44 ✔
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Sorry. Completely forgot it was Lent.
  • carlsoda
    10/46 completed!
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Sorry. Completely forgot it was Lent.

It's okay. Even though we're doing Lent you can still join in if you wish.

As for me I'm doing well. I have not ordered any takeaways, purchased any ice cream, or got onto Facebook. I have increased my walks and reduced my sedentary activity. Still more to go but doing alright.
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Sorry for the absence, I've been away at a race and not posted. Stocked to it for the most part, except right after the race yesterday...and it backfired. Lesson learned, thank you, stick to the diet!
  • krea4

11/46 successful days

This challenge is really helping me to stop stuffing my face at work. This week I totally ignored the 3 days of chocolates and cakes
  • carlsoda
    11/46 days completes! Very low on carbs yesterday, been doing great staying away from prepared foods and sugar!!!
  • szymanskicolleen
    szymanskicolleen Posts: 29 Member
    Busy weekend running kids around so I didn't get to the gym. Went to body pump at 5am this morning so im feeling recharged for the week!
    Good luck staying with your goals this week everyone!
  • rockymir
    Catching up day 11/46 done, not 100% but I avoided most of the damage. Got a bad blow with the last race that is also the first of the season, making me sick. At least I didn't eat any junk, but I didn't stick to my diet either.
    Glad to say I jumped back in the saddle as of last night. I'll make it.
  • carlsoda
    12/46 - got through the day without any treats. We were visiting with family, so not much exercise either but today is another day!
  • carlsoda
    13/46 - made it! I am really liking how the sugar cravings are disappearing. The longer it is out of my system the better I can stand up to it and say NO!
  • rockymir
    13/46 (Feb 27th) done. Training went well and diet at 100%. A job well done. I'm going to bed pleased with myself.
  • krea4

12/14 successful days

The last week have been really stressful so I'm proud that I have only had 2 slip ups where I have reverted back to trying to solve my problems with chocolate.

• MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    krea4 wrote: »

12/14 successful days

The last week have been really stressful so I'm proud that I have only had 2 slip ups where I have reverted back to trying to solve my problems with chocolate.

You're doing really good. Chocolate is something that tempts a lot of people. You are doing excellent.