Friends around my age? (20)

Options

Replies

• MaryLucas93
    Options
    Hey! my name is Mary, I'm 19, I just added you. best of luck with your weight loss :D
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I'm about the same height as me and looks like we had the same starting point and close to the same goal. also anyone else is welcome to add me as well.
  • anaanti
    anaanti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You all can add me:) Im 22 and I need some support :)
  • kellymbock
    kellymbock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and looking for friends to motivate me. I have about 50 lbs long term to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    hey I'm 24 and have another 30 pounds to drop. Anyone, feel free to add me! :D
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, my goal weight is different from yours (I'm around 165 lbs at the moment and want to get to 145 at least) but unfortunately I can relate to your experience... so feel free to add me! :)
  • tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    20, here! 5' 2"

SW 191
    CW 172.6

UGW 135

Feel free to FR me :)
  • Peruah
    Peruah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Turning 20 in September, so I'm around your age! I'm 5 feet 3, 142 pounds and aiming to be 125 as well! Ya'll can add me if you want! :)
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 in a couple of weeks!! 25th of this month :) feel free to add me
  • cakeeebaby
    cakeeebaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to this app...just signed up this morning. Looking for some new friends both male and female to support eachother losing weight.

I'm 25, 11 stone 3ibs - looking to loose at least 10 pounds...know thats not a massive amount in comparison but I have recently lost just over a stone.

Please add me as a friend :)
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 19 5"1 and have 60lbs to lose feel free to add me :D
  • erinbeth_
    erinbeth_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. Is that okay? lol

By the way, anyone can add me.
  • koridoobah
    koridoobah Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: I am 24 . feel free to add me (this goes for anyone) I am in need of some support buddies as well.
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 but feel free to add me! On a journey to make me the healthiest me possible since I've always been overweight and turned to food for comfort. Finding that working out is just as much of an addiction as food was! I'm on here daily too :)
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Courtney! I am 24. I want to lose 80lbs minimum. 100lbs would be my ultimate goal.

I'm 5'3" and at 257lbs. (My highest weight ever!)

Looking to make some friends/supporters! Feel free to add me. (:
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 21, 5'4", and currently 211 pounds. I started out at 225 pounds in mid-May. Ultimately, my goal is 130 pounds. You can feel free to add me as a friend!
  • SapphireBlossom
    SapphireBlossom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 27 (too old?) I am 5'2" and I'm looking to lose about 15lbs, feel free to add me!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 23, feel free to add me.
  • degausser234
    degausser234 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 20! my highest weight was 257 and am currently at 240. My first goal will be to get to 170 and then I'll evaluate at that point wether or not I want to lose more.
    Anyone is welcome to add me if they're looking for support :)
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 and looking to lose about 30 pounds. My goal weight is also 125, so everyone on here, feel free to add me so we can do this together!