50lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,738 Member
    Options
    Just starting out once again only at a much higher weight!
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....

I’m with you exactly, feel free to add me.
  • Margee1965
    Margee1965 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To kiss two stone but be nice to loss 4 stone but dought get that bit you never know if motivated adde if want too motivate together .... doing gym just started in weights so early days tend do lot off the classes etc spin aerobics legs bums tums fatburn pump what’s every one else doing how u getting on x
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Starting weight in mid February was 200.
    Current weight 196
    Short term goal is 10 pounds at a time, but would really like to be 160 by my 50th in September and 140 by July 2019
  • alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    SW: 278.6 on February 18
    CW:266.4 on March 25th
    Short term goal: under 250 by the end of May
    Long term goal: about 140 pounds (I honestly have no idea what this would even look like on me. I have been big my whole life) I’m 5’4” so this is still at the top of my BMI so we will see. I’m breaking my weight loss into 10 % goals do it doesn’t feel so overwhelming. Anyone who wants a cheerleader in their journey feel free to add me!
  • sea2sea39
    sea2sea39 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started at 228 & down to 177 now. Still 25 pounds to go. Small changes one day at a time. It’s a marathon not a sprint. I tell myself every day. I started with the Eat Clean diet book. More fresh raw food & more protein. Taking healthy snacks & nuts with me every where. Started eating breakfast every day which I wasn’t doing for years. Small amounts of movement every day. Walking,stairs etc. “ Don’t wish for it more than you are willing to work for it.”( From Transform App with Chris & Heidi Powell)
  • collteach328
    collteach328 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’d love to meet some others who are in the same boat and cheer each other on. I am starting again at 233lbs. My goal weight is 170, so 63 to go! Feel free to add me!
  • sammy_38
    sammy_38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I picked up a 20kg weight plate at work, and thought wow, my knees would be so much happier if I could lose 20kg...for a start anyway...

Finding it hard to actually start...couldn't start till after christmas, then after my birthday, then my sisters birthday...then easter...and now I have 2 weeks vacation...when do I start? :neutral:
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 239 (last May)
    Current weight: 177.5
    Short term goal: 165 (Beginning of April)
    Long term goal: ??? (Going to get to bodyfat % of 25-30 and re-evaluate where I'll go from there.)

Can't even imagine. I'm almost at my lowest adult weight already.

Well, it's April 2nd and I weighed in at 157.3! Short term goal met.

That being said, I intend to do a structured diet break until May 7th (at least that's the current plan). I will work on recomp stuff, but want to try to figure out where I'm really at for caloric needs on a daily basis. Sort of getting to know the new me, so to speak.

New short term goal: Weigh no more than 162 on May 7th (I'm OK with a small bulk, and I *know* I'll have water weight gain somewhere along the way, as I'm looking to build strength. Still hoping to be closer to 157 when it's all said and done May 7th.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    sammy_38 wrote: »
    I picked up a 20kg weight plate at work, and thought wow, my knees would be so much happier if I could lose 20kg...for a start anyway...

Finding it hard to actually start...couldn't start till after christmas, then after my birthday, then my sisters birthday...then easter...and now I have 2 weeks vacation...when do I start? :neutral:
    Start the day. One small change that you can carry through your vacation. 30 minutes if movement a day, more water, more veggies, less fried....
  • marlabrown148
    marlabrown148 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 212 lbs

current weight: 205

short term: 185 by July

Long term: 155 by whenever it happens

Current loss: 7 pounds (yay!!)

Feel free to add me - I need the motivation as I am very tired of losing the same 30lbs - this is the third and final time.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    SW 208
    CW 147
    GW 125

Short term goal is 137 by May 18.
    Feel free to add me.
  • gypsychic33
    gypsychic33 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....

Please add me ! Exactly the same as you two and I can’t figure out how to add you guys :)
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need support. Please add me to your group
  • shnell25
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40 pounds and tone up. I’m not focusing on the number on the scale. I’m focusing on how my clothes are fitting, clean eating and muscle toning.
  • AmberMarie09
    AmberMarie09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello - My short term goal is to lose 12 lbs (i have done this) now to keep it off

Long term goals are Weight Loss surgery and to lose 100 pounds and to make a lifestyle change

Please add me - i need the motivation
  • shnell25
    Options
    My short term goal is to lose 15 pounds by May 1.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....

Please add me ! Exactly the same as you two and I can’t figure out how to add you guys :)

I just sent you a friend request.
  • gypsychic33
    gypsychic33 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....

I just sent you a friend request.

Thanks !
  • spicybaer
    spicybaer Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I need this board lol. I started back in May 2015, I was 257. Got down to 206, then quit caring.
    This time around SW: 229
    CW: 221
    Short term goal: 206 by my birthday (2nd week in June)
    GW: 145
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Hope your journeys are going well!

My stats:
    Currently at 229.1
    GW: 160
    End of April goal: 225

So I have 71 lbs to lose...I’m taking the slow and steady race at 4/lbs a month so that puts me at a year and 2 months or 14 months! I did not hit my March goal. I only lost 2.3 lbs but I did lose 15”!

I’m just trying to remain consistent I always quit when I get to 215ish or something in life happens and I turn to food. I am determined to continue with this lifestyle change this time! This is definitely the most consistent I’ve been and the first time I’ve never been taking diet pills.

(I’ve done the fast way with diet pills, juicing etc...the weight never stays off!)