Supportive UK friends!

Options

Replies

• plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat all the food.

Anyone can add, as long as you are not weird.
  • mutley1971
    mutley1971 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    added you , i eat real food and log warts and all so don't be shocked to see occasional really bad days (who knew beer had calories eh!!)

oh and anyone else feel free to add
  • mounty89
    mounty89 Posts: 41
    Options
    Feel free to add me although don't be offended by the fact i have shakes as well as the good real food. Cottage cheese!!! :)
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Glasgow here and again feel free to add :0)
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Ohhh do I eat real food.... and drink real ale too lol eating is the easy part for me, slowing it down well thats another story. I'm north Derbyshire based feel free to add me :)
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im from Glasgow and I am doing the same thing but with the added bonus of being a proper vegetarian, feel free to add me.
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I also want to eat real food and I'm not giving up the beer. Feel free to add me!
  • jnnfrch
    jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    surrey, 22, feel free to add :) love food too much not to eat it!
  • mom5284
    mom5284 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Heya, Londoner ere! Ive been using MFP with motivation for a few days but a member for a while! motivation, willpower and support are the key! :)
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hi, ex-chef from the South now in Nottingham. Doing this with real food rather than bars and shakes which I view as dieter's junk food. Retraining your taste buds is only a matter of time. I have the occasional pint, the occasional Magnum choc ice, but now it's just that rather than the whole packet LOL
  • Tresiel
    Tresiel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Uk brah here, south London. I used to eat 100% solid food but have incorporated 1-2 shakes a day now.
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK and I am pleased to say that I also eat real food, is there any other type :smile:

Have sent you a FR....anyone can add me
  • thisoldroutine
    Options
    Hey, I'm from glasgow :) Just eating less and moving more.... anyone feel free to add!
  • Hiya, i am from berkshire and i always prefer to eat real fresh home made food.. any one feel free to add. :-)
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi

i'm 25 from county durham i eat real food! no shakes or bars in sight lol

feel free to add me could do with the support!

xx
  • gillmitch
    Options
    Hi Gill from Newcastle here :) anyone can add if they like always nice to have new UK friends :)
  • louceyyyy
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm from Bristol and 21 years old. I'm not one for quick diet or protein bars. I like proper food and big healthy meals.

I'm always looking for more supportive friends to share motivation with :)

Feel free to add !
  • BekkiBradbury
    BekkiBradbury Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in Bolton, I'm 23 and I eat real food. I have recently restarted on MFP to shake my last 33 stubborn pounds. Going to have to get used to not stuffing my face with rubbish, and actually pay attention to what I'm eating. Replace bad habits with good ones and all that. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I cook the majority of my foods from fresh ingredients. Feel free to add me!
  • BridgetMoans
    Options
    hi, from Yorkshire, Uk.
    feel free to add me :)