Options
2»

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    alicebhsia wrote: »
    from the book Plain and Happy Living - Amish Recipes and Remedies, the author says that she found it helpful with weight loss to drink a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with a tablespoon of honey in a small glass of water for two weeks straight. i haven't done it yet so i can't attest to it's effectiveness with weight loss, but i did it for like two or three days and i can say i felt better. after drinking it i felt almost high in a way like i took a feel good drug or something. my body felt cleansed and i felt really good. i also contribute taking it to getting rid of my nightly heartburn that was plaguing me, after only a couple/few days. now i get a dose of apple cider vinegar with my salads usually. i would like to try it for a couple weeks but i am so forgetful about doing it. need to get more honey. doesn't taste too bad mixed with the honey.

a friend took it mixed with honey for heartburn @alicebhsia. I always laughed at her because it looked like about a cup of honey to a tablespoon of ACV. Told her if I mixed it like that and drank it all day long, I would never want to cure my heartburn. She doesn't complain about heartburn Or drink her concoction anymore. I never asked her if she thought the ACV helped, or if she just figured out what was causing it and quit eating It. (I love the taste of coffee, but more than 3 cups a day and I'm up all night with heartburn).