Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Where is everyone from?

2»

Replies

• TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    angel4732 wrote: »
    angel4732 wrote: »
    Born, raised and still living in England. Will be travelling soon but will always return to my home country.
    I love Scotland btw :)

what part of England are you from? I have spent many years there as well... where are you travelling to?

I love Scotland too :)

Lincolnshire in the east.
    I want to see parts of the US and hike some of the AT.

have not been that way.. I have family in Blackpool and Derby mainly.. but spent a lot of time in the West Midlands... and Rugby and Milton Keynes area

• TorontoDiane
    jagrippa33 wrote: »
    Born in Hamilton OH moved to the country when I was 4 and lived here ever since! Still living in southern Ohio! Don’t plan on being here forever!

where do you want to move to?
  • TorontoDiane
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    Born in a motel in rural Missouri...very mobile during my growing up years but spent most of my childhood in the Puget Sound area of Washington State. Spent most of my adult/career years overseas, mainly in Asia and Europe. Retired here to central Florida.

I know you are retired forces... so you have seen quite a bit of the world

Quite a bit. Was once a liaison with Her Majesty's Forces so spent a bit of time in the UK. One of my favourite places on earth is Scotland (my ancestors came from there...)

where are your ancestors from in Scotland?
  • TorontoDiane
    Gould118 wrote: »
    I'm Canadian as well! Born and raised in Vancouver!

nice to meet you