Maintainers weekly Check-in March 2018

Options
fidangul
fidangul Posts: 673 Member
edited February 2018 in Goal: Maintaining Weight

Hello there maintenance friends old and new!!!
This thread is a continuation from the previous month. The aim of this thread is to have a weekly weigh-in check for some accountability or support.

Please copy the example form below by copy-pasting. Feel free to edit to suit your personal schedule. Fill in your information and post. Simply, update your form each week for the current month.

Have a successful month, what ever your maintenance/health goal(s) may be!!

Name:
Total Weight lost:
Time it took to lose:
How long in maintenance:
Maintenance weight range:
Average weight recorded from 2017 (12months):

Average weight recorded from January:
Average weight recorded from February:

Week of...
4th March:
11th March:
18th March:
25th March:

Success/struggles of the week:

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Name: Lisa
    Height: 5'2 1/2"
    Total Weight lost: 5 kilos
    Time it took to lose: 3 months
    How long in maintenance: a few years
    Maintenance weight range: 52-54 kilos

Average weight in 2017 (estimate- was not doing regular weekly weigh ins: 56

Average weight January: 58.9 (highest in 30 years!)
    Average weight in February 56.1 kilos

4th March: 55.8 Kilos
    11th March:
    18th March:
    25th March:

Successes: stable weight, despite little exercise due to cold weather, and several coffee machine hot chocolate and mochas, due to heating problems at work and forgotten lunch one day. Walked friend/colleague several blocks on 2 occasions, to make up for lack of exercise. Back to a 25-minute walk today. 35000 steps,+ 1 jog: not a ton, but better than nothing.

Struggles: getting enough exercise when it's really cold out, avoiding coffee machine sugary drinks when forgotten lunch or very cold out, pretty hungry at end of work day, when I have to go from place to place, getting enough healthy food, to not feel hungry, on those running around days, without overeating. I need to bring more vegetable and lean protein volume, tea. Am still 4 lbs over maintenance (stable). Don't know if I need to tweak or be patient. I'll be patient for 2 more weeks, and then see.

you walk 35000 steps a day?!?! Damn, I am jealous!