Maintainers weekly Check-in March 2018

Options

Replies

• bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Name: Lisa

you walk 35000 steps a day?!?! Damn, I am jealous!

I walk 35000 Steps in a WEEK! no jealousy needed. ha ha!
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    CoachJen71 wrote: »
    Name: Jen
    Height: 5'2.5"
    Total Weight lost:145lbs
    Time it took to lose: 2.75yrs
    How long in maintenance: Since 4/14/17
    Maintenance weight range: Would like to stay under 122 at morning weigh-in.

Jan-Jun 2017 avg weight trend: 124.4lbs
    Jul-Dec 2017 avg weight trend: 119.2lbs
    January avg weight trend: 118lbs
    February avg weight trend: 117.9lbs

Trend week of...
    23rd February: 118.2
    2nd March: 117.8lbs
    9th March: 118lbs

Successes of the week: Another good work week, and good with food at school, but then keep losing my mind and allowing myself to keep going over at home.

Challenges of the week: Was in less pain this week, but feeling weak. I suspect I took in too many fluids and was hyponatremic again. Seem to be doing better now, but am thirsty after cutting my liquid intake. Workouts went pretty well, though. I may be blowing it as far as food goes, but I will pat myself on the back for fighting for the workouts despite feeling tired and whiny. Go, me!

Coach,
    Do you have kidney problems or thyroid issues? jut wondering why you would go hyponatremic? Hugs BTW! I have faith in you!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    @psychod787 Actually, I have an addiction to potassium salt substitute and a tendency to drink up to a gallon of fluids some days. That's enough to screw with my sodium balance. Happens to me every few months or so, though it's been a good while since the last time and it caught me by surprise when I got so tired this past week and felt that breathlessness and flip-flop feeling just above my stomach.