MacrosDoes my fitness pal have a nutritionist that we can talk to you if we have questions for an a

Options
Hi my question is regarding my settings . I think my daughter changed my macro settings and I think I may be eating to much protein. I am staying constipated . Could someone please take a look at my profile and tell me what my settings are supposed to be or change them for me? Am I were I need to be ?I am going to doing a Challenge for 30 days March madness and I want to make sure my Settings are correct. Does my fitness pal have a nutritionist that we can talk to you if we have questions Regarding nutrition?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough fat, fibre (a balance of soluble and insoluble) and drinking plenty of water? If not, that may cause you to be constipated....

There are no "correct" settings. You need sufficient protein and fats for good health, but beyond that, your macro breakdown is what works for you. I go protein at 0.8g per lb of body weight, and fats at about 0.4g per lb as a minimum.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    The default settings for MFP ard 20% protein, 30% fat, and 50% carbohydrates. You can go to your goals and see what it is set at and change it.

Your diary is not open to the public.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    Yeah, 50C/30F/20P is the default.

If you go into MY HOME>Goals>View guided setup, and then click "Update Profile" at the bottom, it will reset to defaults.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/change_goals_guided