What do you reward yourself with when hitting personal goals?

Options
124»

Replies

• rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    When I lost 15 lbs, I got my nails done.
    Thinking at 25 lbs, I will buy a new outfit.
    At 50 lbs, probably get a hair make over.
    Somewhere along the line I want to get either a new tattoo, or color added to an existing one. Maybe at 80 lbs lost.
  • amlelas68
    amlelas68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have not done anything for my weight loss. might be something to consider.
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Shopping!! Esther for clothes...shoes and workout clothes and Nikes! Maybe a night out with the hubby too...we are in this journey together.
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Nice shoes, pants, blouse
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I find reaching the goal a big enough reward in itself :) Sometimes I buy new clothes or something, but really that is just an excuse if I want something new that I can't really afford and I use the goal as a reason why I should buy it :lol:
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Usually shopping (alone, not with the kids). I'll go buy a few new tops at a thrift store every 10-15lbs - this helps keep my wardrobe from getting overly baggy and I've gotten some excellent pieces recently.
  • xoxohopeann
    xoxohopeann Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Whenever I try motivating myself with something to lose weight it never works. The only thing that works for me is being mentally ready and prepared to shed some pounds and the reward is meeting that goal after all the work I put into it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!