How would you celebrate -100 lbs down?

Options
Today I reached one pound away from hitting that -100 pound mark. I'm so proud of myself and I've never celebrated any of my milestones or weight loss goals. I've been all business up until now and I finally feel the end of this journey is near.

What would you do to celebrate losing 100 pounds? What do you plan on doing when you finally reach your goal?

Replies

• mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wow! congratulations! What an inspiration!

What would mean the most to you to celebrate?

I would probably have a makeover and a new wardrobe.
  • Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is absolutely amazing. Congratulations! I would treat myself to something I've been really wanting (whether it's a kitchen appliance, a vacation, article(s) of clothing, etc). Definitely reward yourself, though!
  • hatersgonahate
    hatersgonahate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Buy yourself a new outfit, for your new body!
  • MsKael
    MsKael Posts: 8
    Options
    I may be a bit extreme but when I get to 100pounds lost, I'm taking myself to a beach.
    Congratulations!
  • Holdensmommy810
    Options
    When i get to 100 pounds im going to a concert or a sporting event i have advoided those out of fear (not fitting in the seats) or just being the insanly fat person in the crowd stupid i know but i cant wait to reach that goal! great job! at 150 im thinking it will be an amusment park! cant wait!
  • Travis_Lee_II
    Travis_Lee_II Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I told myself I'm gonna streak through my neighborhood naked lmao. But of course that's just me. Congrats on your achievement!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I told myself I'm gonna streak through my neighborhood naked lmao. But of course that's just me. Congrats on your achievement!

LOL! I might do this...maybe save bail money too? haha
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow! i'm amazed! if I had that kind of success I would make it into a huge celebration: total spa day, shopping for a new cute outfit, plus host a dressy-girls-night-out!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go to China and visit my son. I'm terrified to go before then because I'll be the big fat American .
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I think I would love to get nails done, pedicure and hair done and then go out in. Date in a new outfit.
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I want to do a mini makeover for sure! Pedi and mani- maybe a massage, definitely a hair cut (even if it's just a trim) and a new outfit :) I'd probably go out to eat as well since that is a real luxury for me. COngratulations on your success so far- losing 99 lbs is n small feat!
  • Blanche43girls4
    Blanche43girls4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely treat yourself to something special. I'm going to get a manicure, new outfit & hubby has promised my long awaited anniversary band. Can't wait!!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Get a budior photoshoot done!
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Tattoo is on my list, of course, it's on my list for 50 lbs too. I know what I'm doing for the 50lb one, I have lots of time to think about the 100lb one. Perhaps a new hair cut and colour too.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Cartwheels... maybe even naked!!! U rock girl!! Congrats on your weight loss and your dedication to a better more healthy you!!!
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Treat yourself! But most of all, be happy & enjoy it!!!
  • zannyone
    zannyone Posts: 43
    Options
    My goal is to go back to Dollywood and get back on the rollercoaster I was kicked off of for being too fat!!!
  • nheckert
    nheckert Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment. Shopping spree, vacation??
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Haven't thought that far ahead - I'm 9.2 lbs away from being under 200, which would be 48.2 lbs. Then hopefully 50 is right behind it. I love jewelry so that's probably going to happen. Something that I can keep and remember why I got it. 100 is more significant. Bigger jewelry maybe :laugh: but probably something else. Just do/buy something meaningful to you, something you can use to remember it. If it's not permanent like jewelry, take some pictures.

And congratulations on a great job!
  • Travis_Lee_II
    Travis_Lee_II Posts: 22 Member
    Options

LOL! I might do this...maybe save bail money too? haha

HAHA! That would be handy? Hmmmm yeah I have to add that to my calculations as well. I'm gonna do it at night though to minimize cop intervention!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!