How would you celebrate -100 lbs down?

Options

Replies

• thelifeilove1
    thelifeilove1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you. Having to lose 124 pounds myself, I'd probably not spend much on clothing until near goal, but rather spend for something special and lasting, if spending is possible. Otherwise treating yourself to something you'd not normally do would be a nice idea. Wishing you continued success.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Get a budior photoshoot done!

This! Or vacation. Or massage. Something to make you feel good and special and sexy and well-rewarded! Congratulations!!! :heart:
  • _Chantel_
    _Chantel_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    For everyone talking about wanting to commemorate the milestone with jewelry there is a great shop on Etsy that does personalized hand stamped jewelry designs made of aluminum or copper. All the pieces have a brushed finish and are made for everyday wear. They have affordable personalized hand stamped necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more. Here's a link to the shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TKIDesigns#
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,000 Member
    Options
    Congrats, wow just wow, I rewarded myself along the way a new pair of earrings for each 10 lbs lost. But a mini makeover or a vacation would be great, i just spent 4 days in monterey on the beach we rented kayaks it was awesome, maybe treat yourself to something like this, what ever u do enjoy you deserve it. maybe a hotbair balloon ride that has always been a dream of mine
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm going to an amusement park and riding everything! Last time I went (my mom loves to go) I rode 1 ride and barely fit (The Diamond back... never again...) and another and didn't actually have my harness clicked until the top of the first hill. I was telling my husband goodbye and freaking out, but luckily since I was leaning back at the top I had a little room to click it. WHEW! But next time I'm inviting my whole family and I'm going on everything!! I want to, that is...
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Since your goal is 106, when I hit 100 I would make reservations to go to Hawaii. Then I would do everything in my power to get that last 6 pounds off. When I hit the mark I would go to Hawaii and while there I would spend a day at a nude beach. The world needs to share in your achievement!!
  • _Chantel_
    _Chantel_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is to go back to Dollywood and get back on the rollercoaster I was kicked off of for being too fat!!!

That happened to me at Circus Circus in Vegas. So embarrassing!
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I told myself I'm gonna streak through my neighborhood naked lmao. But of course that's just me. Congrats on your achievement!

^^^ BEST ANSWER! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • shadowharuka
    shadowharuka Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I want to get me a bikini from victoria's secret and wear it to the pool/beach :) also get myself some new outfits!
  • justlast
    justlast Posts: 30
    Options
    i have a full tattoo planned for my right thigh - still working on the left :)
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    I think I'd have to finally take a cruise....and buy a new wardrobe for the trip!
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 102 down and I've decided once I reach that I'm getting my ring resized (it's already WAY too loose on my finger and I've still got 47 lbs to go!), redipped (it's white gold), and replacing the small diamond that came loose over 4 years ago.
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Spa, spend on beauty, I had a facial done last week and make up done at m.a.c and felt like a million bucks. It makes you wanna continue your healthy lifestyle.
  • KIMBELKOWSKI
    KIMBELKOWSKI Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would take a ride on a roller-coaster...I don't now because I have a fear of being too big to fit in the seat...but I will!!!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Jewelry so you are reminded of your success every time you wear it. I got a pair of diamond huggie earrings. Small enough to wear to the gym and sparkly enough to wear out on the town
  • Toblave
    Toblave Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Going for 105
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a bunch of fantastic ideas and I'm so happy everyone shared their journey with me. I finally hit that 100 pound mark today! I still want to lose (at least) another 6 pounds and don't want to buy clothes until I'm fully done losing weight.

However, what I'd really like to do to celebrate is take professional wedding photos of me in a gown. I didn't get the chance to have a big wedding when I got married, nor did I even wear a dress. Something I've always wanted to do. =)

Spa day is a must!
  • 1andrus1
    Options
    Just hit 100 pounds lost last week. Went out for a date with my wonderfully supportive husband. Had some dim sum, bought myself a outfit that would NEVER have fit me a year ago and just basked in the sweet feeling of sucess (didn't even blow my calorie count, I was still down another 1/2 lb the next day). I still have about 60 to go. When I hit THAT goal..oh boy...I have no idea but its going to be a great day. I should start planning it now.
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    When I hit one hundred pounds down I bought myself an ring with the words engraved "100 lbs lost" so to never forget my accomplishment. I wear it every day to remind myself so I can stay on track and continue on in my journey.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea!
  • nwatson14
    nwatson14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is my goal! I will ride every damn ride in that park! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!