Who follows Keto!!

Options
2»

Replies

• jennlea30
    jennlea30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been eating this way since Nov 20th I've lost 14 lbs and 1 pant size. For me this is huge because it never seems to matter what the diet i can't lose more than 15 lbs and it always seems to come back. So good news even though I haven't lost more, I haven't gained it back either. I am hoping that I start losing again soon. Would love new friends looking to help motivate each other on this WOE.
  • brunsont1
    brunsont1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing Keto since Febuary and love the foods. I am joining to be accountable to my Macros and to stop guessing.
  • tkd07062016
    tkd07062016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm keto too!
  • mhdashler
    mhdashler Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've been considering starting Keto for a couple of months now. Any recommendations for how to get started? There is so much information out there that it is kind of overwhelming. For those of you that have been successful, how did you start? Please feel free to add me. Thank you!
  • slayygirl
    slayygirl Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hey, I'm doing keto too. Day two into it actually lol. Add me!
  • jacesmom4930
    jacesmom4930 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’m a huge fan of keto. I’ve never felt better in my life! I’m 43 and trying lose 50lbs. Currently weigh 202 lbs. I am aiming to reach my goal by Halloween.
    I’m a daily logger with an open diary.

Feel free to add me!
  • stacysevey
    stacysevey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    started keto mid February and am down 23 lbs. add me if you want
  • Brandon5132
    Brandon5132 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been Keto for 10 days now. I have lost 7.6 lbs so far. I have about 30 more to go. It’s good to see other people living the Keto life