• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    skctilidie wrote: »
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Contemplating wearing a two piece in public for the first time in 6 years..... I'm going to spend the next month working with a trainer and then hopefully I will feel better about it :#

I wore one in public yesterday for the first time since before kids (I have 4, ranging from 7-18) and even got bold enough to post it in the shirtless thread. Yours looks WAY better on you than mine does on me. Keep up the great work, but go enjoy the summer knowing that you look fantastic in your bathing suit.

Thank you!!! I have three boys under 5 and it’s been a long road for me to start feeling like myself again. I am trying

Mine are also all boys, but no longer little. You’re killing it. I wish I looked anything like you when mine were still that small!

I posted on the shirtless thread and got scared and deleted it lmao!!!

PUT IT BACK! :)

I'm chicken ****
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Contemplating wearing a two piece in public for the first time in 6 years..... I'm going to spend the next month working with a trainer and then hopefully I will feel better about it :#

I wore one in public yesterday for the first time since before kids (I have 4, ranging from 7-18) and even got bold enough to post it in the shirtless thread. Yours looks WAY better on you than mine does on me. Keep up the great work, but go enjoy the summer knowing that you look fantastic in your bathing suit.

Thank you!!! I have three boys under 5 and it’s been a long road for me to start feeling like myself again. I am trying

Mine are also all boys, but no longer little. You’re killing it. I wish I looked anything like you when mine were still that small!

I'm chicken ****

@jennacole12 , Do it! I did. you look great!
    @jnichel, put it back!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

I'm chicken ****

@jennacole12 , Do it! I did. you look great!
    @jnichel, put it back!

ok ok ahhh :# At least I'm not the only chicken that deleted it!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

I'm chicken ****

But you already posted here and that resulted in nothing but positive results.
  • jennacole12
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

I'm chicken ****

I know I know, I thought it would be all moms :D
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Wear it!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

I'm chicken ****

LMAO nooo anything that includes women's bodies will draw the men!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

I'm chicken ****

LMAO nooo anything that includes women's bodies will draw the men!

Duly Noted!!! Lmao!
  • hoofman04
    hoofman04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    mkqb6eeft7p7.jpeg

You must work out
  • hoofman04
    Options
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Ummm definately the 2 piece.....
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    btime8gg501w.jpeg

Nine years ago today I became mom to my “baby” Z. The third, and last, of my boys. Managed to squeeze him in (or rather, out) just before turning 40.

Hottie wit da body.
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    btime8gg501w.jpeg

Nine years ago today I became mom to my “baby” Z. The third, and last, of my boys. Managed to squeeze him in (or rather, out) just before turning 40.

You look outstanding
  • Mychal_008
    Mychal_008 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.

Nice work Mamas
  • jfitt007
    jfitt007 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    T_143 wrote: »
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Wear it!

Yup, I agree you should wear it, you are beautiful girl!!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    jfitt007 wrote: »
    q5afaxmbj5fu.jpg

Wear it!

Yup, I agree you should wear it, you are beautiful girl!!

Thank you!! ☺️☺️☺️
  • itzmrfranco
    itzmrfranco Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hoofman04 wrote: »
    mkqb6eeft7p7.jpeg

You must work out

:blush::blush:
  • hoofman04
    Options
    btime8gg501w.jpeg

Gorgeous mom bod!! Wow
  • hoofman04
    Options
    79s8vxku942r.jpg

Still a ways to go... but a total of 160+ lbs lost....2 boys ages 10 and 12 who are both taller than me with long lashes and cutest faces... unfair!!!

Amazing transformation good work!!
  • hoofman04
    Options
    Mom of 3

avo0w9b6xfyv.jpeg

Looking good!