Options
    Arwen1218 wrote: »
    I think after 3 kids I definitely have a mom bod lol b3ow1eb1xa91.jpeg

You have a good mom bod!
  • hoofman04
    hoofman04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    s3u50oyng2es.png
    Down 73 lbs since height of pregnancy (10lbs of which were the kiddo). Got about 30 more to go or tone. :)
    Single parent life = longer than 3 years to get my crap together! Rock on ladies! Do what ya can when ya can and at least maybe you’ll feel just that much better about your day!

Awesome job you look good!
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ex7lxctab9l8.jpg

Today is my 4 month postpartum. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I did however add on some extra inches. I know I have a lot to work on and I'll eventually get to my goal but as for now I'm embracing this body.

<3
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    3 kids and still not reached my goal but working on being happy with my body :)68zvgpz1nntw.jpg

Your body is amazing. I love that dress!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,099 Member
    Options
    ex7lxctab9l8.jpg

Today is my 4 month postpartum. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I did however add on some extra inches. I know I have a lot to work on and I'll eventually get to my goal but as for now I'm embracing this body.

You look great !
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,099 Member
    Options
    3 kids and still not reached my goal but working on being happy with my body :)68zvgpz1nntw.jpg

I can’t imagine what else you’re trying to loose Tammy.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

You look great!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    ex7lxctab9l8.jpg

Very nice!!!
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

You should be happy now cause you look amazing
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    ex7lxctab9l8.jpg

Looking great keep up the good work!
  • tamlou89
    tamlou89 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

I think you're perfect just the way you are. ♡

Your body is amazing. I love that dress!

I can’t imagine what else you’re trying to loose Tammy.

You look great!
    KEVIN2205 wrote: »

You should be happy now cause you look amazing

Thank you all :heart:
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    All these gorgeous Moms............... so little time to admire their hard work and dedication not only to their kiddos and family but themselves!

KEEP ROCKEN IT MOMS!
  • LIBOR_cat
    LIBOR_cat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread. Because.... moms.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Thank ya! This was before my weight loss right after pregnancy! Took a lot of hard work and a lot of time! dvq2cbj2u6be.jpeg