Husband calling me fat?

Options
124»

Replies

• SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Are you sure he's not having an affair? He's gone and wants a divorce, then comes home and is sorry. Now he's calling you fat and telling you he's not attracted to you.

The guy is a piece if that's the case. Marriage isn't based upon looks. You could also be mad that he has aged a few years since you have met. My husband has gray some gray hair now (he says its cause of me and our daughters :happy: ) and wrinkles that he didn't have when we met. Doesn't mean he's less attractive. Unless you are out of a Twilight movie, people tend to change over time.

Should he say that you are fat? Absolutely not. Should you be around supportive people? Absolutely.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    get a new husband- or start calling him names... childish I know- but it's all fun an in "jokes" till you start flipping the tables- then it's not so funny.

(often called gaslighting) it's annoying and childish. I pretty much just vote for new hubby.
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ask him to sign up here. We can talk to him for you.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Ask him to sign up here. We can talk to him for you.

This. *grin*
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Unless you are out of a Twilight movie, people tend to change over time.

Ah, ok. Now, how do I tell if I'm a vampire or a werewolf?
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Unless you are out of a Twilight movie, people tend to change over time.

Ah, ok. Now, how do I tell if I'm a vampire or a werewolf?

werewolves, according to Twilight, do age. Just a lost slower unlike the vampires that don't. :)
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I would comment on his penis size. The point being if you have thyroid issues and are working on them you do not have much fault in the matter. Maybe he could improve his manhood! YEA

Ya, he kinda sounds like a d i c k. :angry:
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    I'd tell you to find a new husband but that's not the most practical solution. If he appreciated you for you, he wouldn't view you differently because your appearance changed. As a guy who prefers tiny women, I can say that tastes are hard to change. However, my feelings didn't change a bit when my girlfriend gained 30 pounds. In fact, she was just as appealing to me. We worked together as a couple to get her back in shape and yes, she ended up in better shape than before she gained in the first place. I'm not taking credit for it, but I'm sure it wouldn't have been as easy for her if I had make her conscious of it. Just surround yourself with the right people

^^^PERFECT MAN RIGHT HERE FOLKS (SHAME HE'S TAKEN LUCKY GIRL)
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    If your weight is more important to him than your feelings, it might be time for you to take a look at whether or not this man deserves to be with you. The fact that it was due to medical problems makes it even worse because it was not directly in your control.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You are young. He is abusive and wants a divorce. Be strong and move on. You deserve more than this.
  • crazorbaq
    crazorbaq Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What a selfish *kitten*.