I'm so hungry! Please help me!

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    If your net is 15 calories, eat a pint of ice cream. Seriously. You need at least another 1000-1200 calories in you.

And for the record, 106 pounds with a height of 5'4" is underweight, and an unhealthy goal, from a medical standpoint. Puts you in a high risk category for health issues. Your current weight is considered ideal from a health standpoint.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    I know a banana and peanut butter are suggested a lot for a bunch of calories. OR cookies and ice cream if you're more worried about hitting calories than macros.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Just eat food.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Can't recommend chicken enough! you can cook it before and eat it cold, still is a great way to fill your day! Soccer is fun! Glad you like it!

I like to hike and burn my cals on some hills and trails!

To each their own but the food is the same either way! Avocados! great boost too!

Good luck and keep having fun! ; )
  • Can't recommend chicken enough! you can cook it before and eat it cold, still is a great way to fill your day! Soccer is fun! Glad you like it!

I like to hike and burn my cals on some hills and trails!

To each their own but the food is the same either way! Avocados! great boost too!

Good luck and keep having fun! ; )

Thankyou! I love chicken so much as well, especially cold. I'll definiately keep this in mind :)
  • PDXHollyD
    PDXHollyD Posts: 21 Member
    If you've eaten 700something calories today, you are starving yourself to the point where you are violating the Geneva Conventions's rules for how to treat prisoners of war. Seriously, eat something. Having a thigh gap is not worth hurting yourself.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    If you've eaten 700something calories today, you are starving yourself to the point where you are violating the Geneva Conventions's rules for how to treat prisoners of war. Seriously, eat something. Having a thigh gap is not worth hurting yourself.

I am having a whopping 256 cals today. Did that 3 days ago as well.... 500 3 days before that. For some it's called 5:2. Others who are not on it have no need or want to eat so little. Pity.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

I am having a whopping 256 cals today. Did that 3 days ago as well.... 500 3 days before that. For some it's called 5:2. Others who are not on it have no need or want to eat so little. Pity.

Huh? people on 5:2 have no need or want to eat so little but are okay fasting where they eat little? Not sure what you were trying to convey here.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I have eaten 739 cals today, but have a net of 15. (yes, fifteen) I am so hungry! But I don't want to make the wrong choice by binging on all unhealthy food, because of course, that is what I am craving. So does anyone have any healthy recipe ideas? Thankyou so much! :flowerforyou:

You have net 15 calories and are surprised you are hungry.

Then want a "healthy" recipe, which I am interpreting to be a low calorie option.

At least your torso looks nice...

...for now.
  • janette_red
    janette_red Posts: 3 Member
    I agree with Shari you are already too thin.
    Just eat healthy foods and look at the Canadian food guide for the right amount of each food category that you should eat each day.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    I have eaten 739 cals today, but have a net of 15. (yes, fifteen) I am so hungry! But I don't want to make the wrong choice by binging on all unhealthy food, because of course, that is what I am craving. So does anyone have any healthy recipe ideas? Thankyou so much! :flowerforyou:

Then want a "healthy" recipe, which I am interpreting to be a low calorie option.

...for now.

It's not her torso. *shrugs* That's what the OP said.

But her goal weight (106lbs) is pretty low for someone 5'4"
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

...for now.

It's not her torso. *shrugs* That's what the OP said.

But her goal weight (106lbs) is pretty low for someone 5'4"

Oh darn, I just read that.

Nvm.

Doomed.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member

I thought on 5:2 you were supposed to eat 500 minimum on fasting days for women and around maintenance or more on non-fasting days but I don't do it so maybe wrong.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member

I thought on 5:2 you were supposed to eat 500 minimum on fasting days for women and around maintenance or more on non-fasting days but I don't do it so maybe wrong.

A maximum of 500 cals for women & 600 for me. Not over that.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Broccoli high volume of food, low carbs and cals. Love the stuff. Chuck in some grated cheese and some Tuna and melt it up for lushville.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Just eat food.

Totally agree! What you are eating is by far not enough! No wonder you feel hungry, you're body is screaming for food!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    I am 5"4 (162cm) My weight goal will not leave me underweight. Can I please remind everyone who thinks Iam starving myself, that this post is about me asking what are some healthy alternatives to binging... nothing to do with restricting. (I am in a soccer team and had a game this morning, I burnt a lot of calories during this and now want some recipe ideas, to increase my calories)

Go for some fruit (whole fruit - not fruit juice).
    I also read some interesting research that indicates that most of the calories in nuts are not absorbed. So, go for a handful of raw or roasted (not candied) nuts.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

A maximum of 500 cals for women & 600 for me. Not over that.

Right but the point was you're supposed to make up for the low days by eating at maintenance on your other days, correct?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    I agree with Sara, OP. Just eat food. Don't be so concerned about "healthy" which seems from your later post to mean a fruit/veggie plate. You'd be hard pressed to eat 1000-1200 calories of fruit/veggies. It would be done, but the volume would be pretty intense.
  • I am 5"4 (162cm) My weight goal will not leave me underweight. Can I please remind everyone who thinks Iam starving myself, that this post is about me asking what are some healthy alternatives to binging... nothing to do with restricting. (I am in a soccer team and had a game this morning, I burnt a lot of calories during this and now want some recipe ideas, to increase my calories)

Go for some fruit (whole fruit - not fruit juice).
    I also read some interesting research that indicates that most of the calories in nuts are not absorbed. So, go for a handful of raw or roasted (not candied) nuts.
    kind regards,

Ben

I currently have a full jar of home roasted almonds, they are so delicious!