100 pounds to lose anyone else?

Options

Replies

• Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Me too, 35 off so far but still plenty to go at!
  • PrincessFartFace
    PrincessFartFace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    100-120 :)
  • Truckingirl79
    Truckingirl79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, me. Just started this journey, but already down 5 lbs in 10 days.
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    :) That's great
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    :)

• bearsmama12905
    bearsmama12905 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 pounds to lose, looking for support and motivation. I am new and I’m ready to make a change! I would love to have some friend to be by my side through this journey. I don’t know how to request friends on here so I’m kinda stuck on my own right now.
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    I have about 120 pounds to lose, looking for support and motivation. I am new and I’m ready to make a change! I would love to have some friend to be by my side through this journey. I don’t know how to request friends on here so I’m kinda stuck on my own right now.

Your in the right club. Just keep on moving, my motto is slow and steady.
  • crisartemismfp
    crisartemismfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100 to lose. Add me I’m new to this, would like some buddies
  • johniesims87
    johniesims87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    100 lbs here!
  • MrsSanchez01
    MrsSanchez01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just started today. Could use all the support I can get. Would love to have someone to talk to who's on the same journey
  • LindaGilpin59
    LindaGilpin59 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Lost 55 about 45 to go. Sometimes small changes can help. I keep my food for the day in a cabinet not right at my desk so I make a choice when I eat. Before I did this my food for all day would be gone sometimes by mid-morning.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Lost 175lbs so far. Working on another 15lbs, maybe more depending on my results.

I yo-yo dieted for about 15 years, then had my AH-HA moment. So I consider myself (IMHO) an expert on every diet that doesn't work. I also know exactly why the idea of "just go for a 30 minute jog" when you're 350lbs is not doable. I only know one way that does work to lose the weight

I'm also 41, a mom, and now semi-retired full-time student. So I know how hectic life can be at times. Feel free to add me.
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Lost 175lbs so far. Working on another 15lbs, maybe more depending on my results.

I yo-yo dieted for about 15 years, then had my AH-HA moment. So I consider myself (IMHO) an expert on every diet that doesn't work. I also know exactly why the idea of "just go for a 30 minute jog" when you're 350lbs is not doable. I only know one way that does work to lose the weight

I'm also 41, a mom, and now semi-retired full-time student. So I know how hectic life can be at times. Feel free to add me.

That's great work you have done you might be able to help encourage all of us.
  • rg4517rg
    rg4517rg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 110.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »

That's great work you have done you might be able to help encourage all of us.

Thank you. Feel free to add me as a friend. Ask me anything, I have so much weird info on cutting out calories here and there, how to have a "cheat meal" that isn't actually cheating. Recipes that are very low calorie, but don't taste like they are. Even if you just need to vent frustrations, I have really been there and know how hard it can be at times.

Food change that I tell everyone: Raisen Bran vs Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint cereal. The Thin Mint Cookie has a lot fewer calories, so that's a much better option for losing weight. (210 Cal/c vs 120cal/c)
  • LeStruggleIsReal
    LeStruggleIsReal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose between 80-100 pounds
  • zephria2610
    zephria2610 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 120 pounds according to my doctor. I'm starting at 264.5. Hope you will accept I need the encouragement. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • katrinahitaffer1838
    Options
    I have 100 to lose! You can add me and we can work on losing this together! I'm currently 255 pounds looking to get to around 155
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Have over 200 to lose. Would love some support and friendship.
  • SpunkyJK9293
    SpunkyJK9293 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me I have more then 100 to lose just started