100 pounds to lose anyone else?

Options

Replies

• Adonia09
    Adonia09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have lost 11 lbs and have 87 Ibs to go.
  • julieanne325
    julieanne325 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do!!! And today is my first day. This app was recommended to me by my dietician. All advice is welcome!!!!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I definitely do! I've lost 26 but a long haul ahead. Feel free to add me.
  • Igotthis202050
    Igotthis202050 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Need to lose 90 pounds.
  • lenamal89
    lenamal89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I got 110 to lose. It’s not the first time I’m trying to lose weight ( not second or third... you get the picture) but I’m determined it’s going to be the last one!!!
    So I need all the motivation and positive vibes I can get.
    First time I’m writing in the community so feel free to add me ✌️
  • Skinner636
    Skinner636 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost 84 lbs this year and just got this app to help with the next 20.
  • tswill36
    tswill36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've finally started my weight loss journey. It's been about 2 to 3 weeks and I've lost some, but I still have about 100 LB more to lose.
  • missalyssaross
    missalyssaross Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got quite a bit to lose and could use some accountability buddies! Feel free to add me or send a message! 😁
  • bethannblackorbay
    Options
    Add me too! I need accountability buddies!
  • leskonet
    leskonet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 110....uggg I'm new (this is my first post) so I could use some buddies :)
  • suraith
    suraith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs too. I started and lost 6 lbs. then let my emotions rule what went in my mouth and gained 5 back 😩 So I’m starting again.
    Add me
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    It's been 25 days since I rejoined and posted in this thread (see quoted post below). I've lost 14.8 lbs in that time so am pleased with efforts thus far. Still struggling to get in any exercise. Doing much better on water consumption ... maybe getting a bit more exercise running to the bathroom so frequently. LOL There are 3 different Senior Services organizations nearby that have scheduled fitness programs, fitness & weight rooms, aquasize & swimming, etc. Going out later to check them out and join one that "fits" me best.

Would love to help support you in return for your support ... feel free to add me as a friend. :D

cesse47 wrote: »
    100+ to lose but trying to think only in terms of this week. Just finished my first week and pleased with loss. Definitely need to improve water consumption. Biggest struggle - exercise. Having been sedentary for most of my 70 years, it's slow going ... but definitely something I do want to incorporate into my life. Just baby steps for now.

Feel free to add me as a friend. :smiley:

• jiveslice
    jiveslice Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm going for 80lbs but hoping to push for 100lbs in one year, Currently on day one.
  • 0nmiwei
    0nmiwei Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Signed up for this yesterday...started today :smiley: I've been changing my eating habits slowly for quite a while and slowly adding in exercise. Time to get serious.
  • 2018memyselfandI
    2018memyselfandI Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 pounds to loose. Friends gladly excepted.
  • dngutierrez94
    dngutierrez94 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 120lbs
  • shetra34
    shetra34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First Day here, looking to lose 100 pounds.
  • IslandLady73
    IslandLady73 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Me!
  • MandiK_85
    MandiK_85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose! Definitely looking for weight loss and accountability buddies