Would you ever...

Options
WanderingPomme
WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
date someone who used to be fat? Does it matter? I'm just curious if this has an effect on how guys/girls think about people who have lost so much weight. Or like would you be put off when you find out that she/he used to be fat?

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Of course I would. I'm married, but if I was single it wouldn't matter what their weight used to be or is. If I had a connection with someone, their past or current weight wouldn't change that at all. My husband went through a period where he was big in high school. It doesn't matter to me at all. I love him, not what weight he is or was.

Edit: I forgot. Is this something you're worried about? Or just curious about? If you're concerned I don't know many people who would be bothered by it, so don't worry if that is the case.
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    my husband d is fat
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I would. The weight a person use to be wouldn't change how I felt about the person now.
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    id date them anyways w ho cares
    it depends on a lot of other stuff
    like how you get along

etc...
  • GnosisGnosis
    Options
    I'm a pretty aesthetic person, so if I'm being completely honest, it depends on how much excess skin they have =/

That doesn't change the amount of respect I have and honor I give them for doing something good for themselves, though.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Sure - not a deal breaker at all. Rather impressive!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    yes with out thinking twice. weight doesn't define a person
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Doesnt matter either way, if there is an attraction, go for it
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Sure, but I love chubby boys, abs are icky to me I'd rather them have a squishy tummy lol. In the end weight doesn't matter, though. I'd be proud that they lost weight!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Of course! There is more to a person then looks and obviously he/she cared enough for themselves to take the necessary steps to get healthy.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Sure, but I love chubby boys, abs are icky to me I'd rather them have a squishy tummy lol. In the end weight doesn't matter, though. I'd be proud that they lost weight!

i know right? im bulking till they completely disappear
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    If i was in the right status i would date a woman nothing to do with her weight .....as long as she has the right personality
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options

i know right? im bulking till they completely disappear

Oops I meant 'buff' guys, like the ones I would see at the gym all the time. I just love chubby men... maybe because I always think fit guys are out of my league. Either way, as long as they have a great personality they can look like Arnold Schwarzenegger and I will be okay with that. Lol
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't matter to me.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I would and I have.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Ew, why would I ever do that? If they were fat before, they could become fat again!!

tumblr_mbs9lqYy3b1qk4psso1_500.gif
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Personality and character is far more important than someone's weight passed, current or future. So yes.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Ew, why would I ever do that? If they were fat before, they could become fat again!!

In fact there's an 80% chance that they will!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

In fact there's an 80% chance that they will!

*shocked*

Then no!!!!