Progress 27lbs down w/pics

Options

Replies

• alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YAY! Keep up the awesome work :) You look great!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awe you look Adorable, great job!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Good job!!!!!
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! You look amazing!!!!! I never thought I would be able to ever get down to pre-baby (what you look like now).. But seeing these pics has pushed me to try even harder.. I hope in 2 years I look as good as you do!!! GREAT JOB!!! An inspiration!!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    What a great difference...in your total body! Very inspiring for someone like myself trying to get off these dreaded love handles....Keep up the good work
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! You look amazing!!!!! I never thought I would be able to ever get down to pre-baby (what you look like now).. But seeing these pics has pushed me to try even harder.. I hope in 2 years I look as good as you do!!! GREAT JOB!!! An inspiration!!!!
    What a great difference...in your total body! Very inspiring for someone like myself trying to get off these dreaded love handles....Keep up the good work

Thank you soooo much. You two (and everyone else!!) are so kind! Keep up your own great work & it is totally achievable, you've got this :D
  • BeckyK1976
    BeckyK1976 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are sooo tiny and 100% cute! :-) Congats!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love to see a progress pic like this. Where you didn't have much to lose..since it always seems harder to lose when you are already at a relatively healthy weight.
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    You look great! I love to see a progress pic like this. Where you didn't have much to lose..since it always seems harder to lose when you are already at a relatively healthy weight.

Thank you so much & that is definitely the truth. It can be disheartening to only lose like .6lbs or .2lbs at a time and it seemed like it took forever. Feels much better though eating healthy smaller portions bc you don't feel like as full & bloated and gross haha
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great Job!! :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Wowza. Hello hawtness.
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. I love your dress in the last picture. You are so pretty. Congratulations. Keep it up.
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great you look like Kristen Bell!
  • toque_de_miel
    Options
    Thank you all so much :)
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Terrific! You look AMAZING!!! :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options

Thank you so much & that is definitely the truth. It can be disheartening to only lose like .6lbs or .2lbs at a time and it seemed like it took forever. Feels much better though eating healthy smaller portions bc you don't feel like as full & bloated and gross haha

agreed! i wanted to give up so many times, as i would only lose 1.5 MAX ever a month. normally it was 0.5 a month, it seemed like it was never goign to happen. This oct will be 2 years for me and i am still trying to get to the body i want...i am content but want more,lol....i never thought it woudl take me 1 year to lose 20 lbs, but it sure did and seeing pics like yours makes me realize it isn't just me that it's hard for, so i need to stick with it and i will eventually get where i want to be. 27 lbs to date for me and maybe another 5, but i am more about losing body fat right now to make me happy :)
  • stennis
    stennis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is quite a transformation. Adding some lifting may increase your weight but the added muscle would be a positive thing.
  • toque_de_miel
    Options

agreed! i wanted to give up so many times, as i would only lose 1.5 MAX ever a month. normally it was 0.5 a month, it seemed like it was never goign to happen. This oct will be 2 years for me and i am still trying to get to the body i want...i am content but want more,lol....i never thought it woudl take me 1 year to lose 20 lbs, but it sure did and seeing pics like yours makes me realize it isn't just me that it's hard for, so i need to stick with it and i will eventually get where i want to be. 27 lbs to date for me and maybe another 5, but i am more about losing body fat right now to make me happy :)

Yeah it definitely feels like it takes forever, but don't give up :) You've got this!! keep up the great work, 27lbs is AWESOME loss!!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow, your transformation is absolutely incredible! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!