Round 32 average weight 179.3
    Round 33 average weight 178.2
    Round 34 average weight 179.6

Original starting weight: 198
    Start this round: TBD
    Goal this round: 174
    UGW: +/- 145

Day/Weight/Comment
    3/19 184.6 no comment, just tears. tomorrow will be a better day.

3/20 182.2 a bit better, but still stupidly high. Decided to do IF (5/2) for two days a week and see if that helps get me back on track with my habits. Our Spring break is in 10 days and I can't afford to buy new pants, lol.

3/21 178.8 I did my low cal day yesterday so I was expecting a good drop. That's almost 6 lbs of water weight in 2 days. Pretty crazy. I really think some of this is hormonal fluctuations and not drinking enough water. But today I am writing my plan and sticking to it. 9 days til our trip!

3/22 177.8 so not bad, feeling a bit more like myself. That was probably the end of the water weight so maybe a real loss in the next few days. Low cal day again today, have my meals planned out and sticking to the plan. Lots of water today. We are having a cold snap, so I'm drinking it hot with lemon.

3/23 177.0 my low cal day yesterday went well, food tastes amazing when you are truly hungry, lol. today, just watching my portions and planning on a glass of wine tonight.

3/24 179.2 grrr apparently the scale is very bouncy when you do a 5/2 way of eating. I guess it makes sense because your stomach is more empty volume wise on fasting days? my 5 day average is the same as last round, so I guess the high weight isn't sticking around at least. I hope to see a drop for the next few days!

3/25 180.2 haha this round is really ridiculous. I just don't even know what to think anymore and neither does my scale. I guess I could blame this on TOM rapidly approaching? only a few more days till my trip!
    3/26
    3/27
    3/28
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    eminater wrote: »
    In for my fifteenth round

you're having a great round @Tracie_Lord, pity about the teenage son! (I have 2 of those btw: 18 & 14)

Good luck!!

weekend of over indulging and out and about has shot it all down! Ill be good this weekend then away for 5 days so just have to get back on the horse best I can hahaha