Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 35

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @marcvb35 I’m glad to hear your wife is joining you on the journey. She needs to realize that, as a woman, she will not drop pounds like you did. My husband said yesterday that he “might” make some changes to his eating. Maybe he sees and likes the results of my eating Keto. Maybe it’s because I keep telling all of the positives about it and brain health. His mom had dementia and he realizes his memory is not what it used to be.

@tishawj How fun! A surprise vacay! I would have loved to do that for our girls but they were too nosy! One year they found the hidden Christmas presents-already wrapped-and looked inside to see what they were. Enjoy!!

@gen724 Boo on that instructor calling you out unless this was an actual military boot camp, which I’m certain it isn’t. JMHO

@sw33tie I had this problem myself last week. Dynamite!
  • rparkerslim
    rparkerslim Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Ending Weight: R: 34: No Scale
    Starting Weight: R: 35: No Scale

Goal Weight Round 35: 205

Day/Weight/Comment

3/19: No Scale

3/20: No Scale

3/21: No Scale

3/22: No scale

3/23: No scale
    Still in Virginia with my son who is still in the hospital! I've been eating things I shouldn't eat, like: cookies, cherry danish, hiwiaan sweet rolls, garlic toast, etc. etc.. But today I'm taking charge of my eating once again! One good thing is that I have been taking every opportunity to get my steps in; averaging over 5000 steps per day!

3:24: No Scale

3/25: No Scale

3/26: No Scale

• slford12
    slford12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    3/20 145. Watch out for Girl Scout cookies
    3/21 144.1
    3/22 142.7
    3/23
    3/24
    3/25
    3/26 145.3 gained it all back over the weekend. Trying to hold myself accountable and restart.
    3/27
    3/28