50lbs down! Here's to the next 50! Progress pic.

Options
13»

Replies

• qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS. YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! So do you mind telling us how you did it?
  • NadineSabbagh
    NadineSabbagh Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :D
    You look awesome! Great job! So do you mind telling us how you did it?

Thank you :) I've pretty much been focussing mainly on nutrition. I had a personal trainer to begin with for a couple of months, and I have a gym membership, but I probably only go about once a week or so (I know I should go more often!) I started off with 'clean' eating - I cut out gluten (as I over-ate it too easily, not for medical reasons) and processed food, went low-carb, and it completely changed my lifestyle. I know it's not for everyone, but it was a change that I, personally, really needed - I felt like I had much more energy, and my mood seemed to improve significantly! I began by eating around 1600-700 calories, but now I'm eating around 1300 calories, as I find it suits my lifestyle best (after experimenting with various calorie intakes). I haven't been great with my nutrition recently, in all honesty, but I'm back on track now and determined to lose the rest! :D
  • ncorbett88
    Options
    Great job :) Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!