Funniest thing you have seen someone logged

Options

Replies

• KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    On another program, not MFP.

Every bathroom trip. Every single one. She timed from the time she got up until she sat back down at her desk as minutes of "brisk walking".

WOW, just wow...
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    HL Tea, a few minutes, over 300 calories burned. Under Cardio.
    After some googlesleuthing, I think it's Hope Labs Ultra Slim Tea?
    That's not really funny so much as sad... I think I have an ED friend. :(
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Every now and then my sister will log something like 2 minutes of sex. Makes me laugh when it pops up.

lol.........what about foreplay, it will burn more calories, I afraid how MFP will count these though :D
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start adding crazy/amusing calorie burns to my exercise log, just for fun :drinker:

The weirdest thing I've seen on MFP is the fact that "human flesh jerky" is in the food database.
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it logged but my son informed me that everytime your nipple hardens it burns 3 calorie..lol I work with industrial freezers and coolers, I could log 100s of calories a day just from this.
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen it logged but my son informed me that everytime your nipple hardens it burns 3 calorie..lol I work with industrial freezers and coolers, I could log 100s of calories a day just from this.

Congrats for the Bonus points you are earning automatically on daily basis except on holidays :laugh: :drinker: :happy:
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    1. Accuracy; I'm picturing the person adding the sperm to their digestive system go "Honey, can you hand me the measuring spoon, I need to log this correctly".

2. Accuracy; to be able to log horizontal mambo correctly, do people wear their HRM's in bed?

Help a newbie out, would you :wink:
  • Lacrimablu
    Lacrimablu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Someone mention wii fit earlier as "FUNNY" but wii fit does burn calories. I log in wii fit.....but maybe I should be more specific and put that I do wii ACTIVE X. Where you put a heart rate monitor on your arm and your leg and you do a work out thats preprogrammed and you sweat. It calculates your calories and your heart rate. You can't cheat it. Not even sitting in the couch and moving your arm up and down.....to make fool it into simulating it that your doing the excercise. If your heart rate is not MATCHING the intesity of the workout it freezes and sometimes you have to RESTART the whole hour program again. WII fit does work if you play for it hours with your kids, But, if you play tennis for 5 minutes and then sit back on the couch to watch others play, Thats like burning calories walking to the bathroom, washing hands, drying your hands up and walking back to the couch.

Now sitting on the couch and playing Resident Evil for 4 hours or more.....now that would be hilarious is someone put that as BURNING calories.
  • MetamorphicButterfly
    Options
    this is hilarious
  • KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    And this, folks, is the reason why I'm a paranoid freak when my diary is open to public. :embarassed:
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    pee
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Nowhere near as funny as most of these, but someone at work had a bag of Skittles one night, so I had to see how many calories one had. It's 4. I logged it and ate it and chuckled.
  • Mistyvs
    Mistyvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Eww, I looked it up and it came back with photos! :)
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to choose between "tossing the salad" or "horizontal mambo" for cardio...

And then I've seen "sperm" "man cream" and "love juice" in the food sections...

...maybe those are more weird than funny though. :laugh:

ahahaha! Shoot! I almost spit my drink out. That is too funny!!! :laugh:

SPITTING!! that ought to be worth a couple of calories!
  • 2aycocks
    Options
    pee

AS food or exercise?? :laugh:
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    A FREAKING TIC TAC. NOT A WHOLE CONTAINER, NOT A COUPLE... BUT ONE TIC TAC !..omg
  • 2aycocks
    Options
    I havent seen anything funny yet but I have to say logging smoking a cigarette! Thats hilarious!! Before you know it people will be logging how many calories to chew their food!

Hmmm.... justification and rationalization??
  • AnnelizabethB
    AnnelizabethB Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    "30 min eating bbq wings 0 calories burned"
  • Lacrimablu
    Lacrimablu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I log my vitamins being a gastric by pass patient I need to keep track of my iron/calcium and other stuff. Plus some vitamins have calories. I print it out and take it to my doctor/nutritonist so she can see how my journaling is going and if i have to make any chances since its still hard eating the calories so I do Rely on my vitamins for some of my nutrients when my small stomach can't fit it all.

I have opened my diary and excercise to people so they can see it (public), but then closed it to just friends. Now after reading this so called "FUNNY" sites which some made me laugh (I won't lie) but others made me feel ashame because when I was bigger what a normal person thinks is RIDICULOUS to put as excercise was a big step for someone starting out. This is a MOTIVATIONAL web site, not to make fun of what others right.....then the ones that put after what they read their friends journal they DELETE them. WOW. Amazing your not my friends.

Laughing is good, but making fun of your friends and deleting them when they need your motivation (maybe thats all they can do at the moment), is just sad.
  • Ljvalsan
    Ljvalsan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I log my vitamins being a gastric by pass patient I need to keep track of my iron/calcium and other stuff. Plus some vitamins have calories. I print it out and take it to my doctor/nutritonist so she can see how my journaling is going and if i have to make any chances since its still hard eating the calories so I do Rely on my vitamins for some of my nutrients when my small stomach can't fit it all.

I have opened my diary and excercise to people so they can see it (public), but then closed it to just friends. Now after reading this so called "FUNNY" sites which some made me laugh (I won't lie) but others made me feel ashame because when I was bigger what a normal person thinks is RIDICULOUS to put as excercise was a big step for someone starting out. This is a MOTIVATIONAL web site, not to make fun of what others right.....then the ones that put after what they read their friends journal they DELETE them. WOW. Amazing your not my friends.

Laughing is good, but making fun of your friends and deleting them when they need your motivation (maybe thats all they can do at the moment), is just sad.

which exercises are you talking about? which exercises do you say people are making fun off that are not driving of walking to the bathroom? please explain yourself in more depth.