It's the little things...

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Taking a shower. I love long showers and feeling clean and smelling purdy. :blush:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Listening to my boy talk while he's playing alone... some of the stuff he comes up with is hilarious!
    Finding little things he finds and keeps in his pockets when I'm sorting through laundry... a special pebble... a stick he liked... some other trinket he found <3
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Listening to my 9 year old beatbox. Not sure where he learned that, but it wasn't from me!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Hearing my cat sigh as he falls asleep
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    Hearing my cat sigh as he falls asleep

Hearing my cats nose whistle as he snores. It's way too of cute! :lol:
  • MessyApron
    MessyApron Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hearing my 3yo put together funny toddler sayings.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    a comfortable soft shirt against bare skin
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    When the annoying mockingbird outside my window finally stops singing when the sun comes up. That little jerk sings all night long... :p

That sounded way too negative for a happy little things thread, so here's another, happier one: All the other little birds in my yard make me smile! <3
  • sedj241
    sedj241 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Getting up in the morning with air in my lungs and both of my feet hitting the floor! That means I'm ready for the world.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    When the annoying mockingbird outside my window finally stops singing when the sun comes up. That little jerk sings all night long... :p

That sounded way too negative for a happy little things thread, so here's another, happier one: All the other little birds in my yard make me smile! <3

this is funny. I had a mockingbird nest last year outside my bedroom window, nesting brings on chatter all night long. I could not wait for them to move on (2 weeks later) :grimace:
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    WhisperingNighthawk Posts: 138 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

this is funny. I had a mockingbird nest last year outside my bedroom window, nesting brings on chatter all night long. I could not wait for them to move on (2 weeks later) :grimace:

I'm just the opposite of the two of you. I would love that. I wake up many times during the night so it seriously wouldn't bother me. I hear an owl quite often and a whippoorwill, too. It's comforting to me. Yeah, I know I'm weird like that!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

I'm just the opposite of the two of you. I would love that. I wake up many times during the night so it seriously wouldn't bother me. I hear an owl quite often and a whippoorwill, too. It's comforting to me. Yeah, I know I'm weird like that!

I hear the wild turkeys every morning about 4:00am just outside my bedroom window. Very cool to hear. But, sometimes a little annoying.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Seeing my daughters smile after all the girls from her team signed her first hockey jersey.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

You are not weird... I get up around 4:00 a.m. every morning and I do love hearing the birds get started on a spring morning.

I was having terrible sleep issues then as well, so that was on me. :sad:
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    The sound of a whip-poor-will in the distance.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    My daughter texting me just to say hi and ask how my day is going.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Finding the lost sock that went missing doing the laundry.