Calling all peanut butter lovers!

Options

Replies

• missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite breakfasts:

Light English muffin toasted with creamy peanut butter and sliced banana on top!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite breakfasts:

Light English muffin toasted with creamy peanut butter and sliced banana on top!

I second that!
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with peanut butter in maple and brown sugar oatmeal or with plain oatmeal, peanut butter on toast,
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    PB and J. Perfection.
  • daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    like someone mentioned earlier

PB and banana pre swim or run
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    PB is my desert island food, for real. My son makes something called 'River Treats' with his scout troop when they're camping. You spread PB on a tortilla, top with chocolate chips and Frosted Flakes, drizzle with honey and roll it around a banana. :D
  • TrinityR05
    TrinityR05 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    just peanut butter on a spoon, but the best is peanut butter on a banana
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    8aazexsc6abv.jpg

^yes! Just started a new job, after a few days of feeling comfortable, I brought a jar of PB in and put it in the fridge, when I need a boost I grab my spoon and have a go at it. Sometimes I'll mix some in with my yogurt. :)
  • Robyn973
    Robyn973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sounds strange but try this: Toasted English muffin. Put peanut butter on it while it's hot so it melts. Drizzle with a bit of honey. You're welcome!!!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    PB is my desert island food, for real. My son makes something called 'River Treats' with his scout troop when they're camping. You spread PB on a tortilla, top with chocolate chips and Frosted Flakes, drizzle with honey and roll it around a banana. :D

OMG :p OMG!!!
  • Takendrea
    Takendrea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We used to have a healthy eating program at my elementary school called “Nifty Nutrition”
    They introduced me to peanut butter and apples. That’s my favorite snack. It’s best with delicious red apples
  • shannonreidwiltshire
    shannonreidwiltshire Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I take plain greek yogurt and add chocolate PB2 to it. YUM!
  • AEC50
    AEC50 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I make this healthy yogurt with peanut butter, it tastes almost like cookie dough... I use 1 container vanilla greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon peanut/almond butter, optional honey or extra vanilla, and 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips. It's so good!

I do this but with powdered peanut butter and half a scoop of chocolate protein powder. YUM.
  • wfnnng
    wfnnng Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter with baby carrots, peanut butter with apple slices, and peanut butter with celery are all excellent :)
  • AntsyAngler
    AntsyAngler Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Once in awhile, when I'm really missing peanut butter cups, I like to take a spoonful of peanut butter and put chocolate chips on top and slowly eat it for dessert. It's awesome.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    All I know is that Marshmallow Fluff is not allowed in my house together with Peanut Butter. If it does get in somehow, it's a very messy affair...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    pretty much sandwiches or on toast...occasionally I'll put it in my oats.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Pb on a caramel rice cake or Graham cracker, in Greek yogurt, in oatmeal with chocolate and pb chips. (Pb2 is a part of these mixes as well.)

Oh, and English muffins with pb and Choc chips, or pb and bacon. Yum!
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on rice cakes topped with raisins. Or smeared onto apple wedges.
  • Dame_sans_merci
    Dame_sans_merci Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a blob of Almond butter in my porridge but tbh a good old PB butty is enough for me.
    I do however think this raw vegan pad thai dish is pretty spectacular courtesy of the wonderful cookie & Kate website;
    https://cookieandkate.com/2014/no-noodle-pad-thai/