Calling all peanut butter lovers!

Options

Replies

• whoiseli
    whoiseli Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Slices of apple with peanut butter is good.

Also, peanut butter oat porridge is good too - add cinnamon and peanut butter to the already cooked quick oats and stir honey in to make it sweet.... You can also add two splashes of milk... It tastes ultra yummy and is super quick to make
  • aidaencarson
    aidaencarson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is pretty basic, but I'm currently living in Germany and everyone thinks I'm a psycho for eating peanut butter and bananas, or peanut butter mixed into my daily oatmeal.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Spinach sautee prepared with peanut butter, divine!
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    so, first up, I make my own peanut butter, & sometimes cashew nut butter; mostly I eat it on a toasted half a cinnamon & raisin bagel, sometimes wholemeal toast, sometimes just lick it off the spoon before a cup of coffee, delicious.
  • smurfyjo4434
    smurfyjo4434 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter in my grits. Yum
  • maryjennifer
    maryjennifer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I made the following recipe on the weekend for the family. Its vegan and gluten free and uses healthy ingredients only. The family loved it. Its called Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies. https://www.changeinseconds.com/peanut-butter-swirl-brownies/
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2017/05/29/dark-chocolate-brownie-batter-dip/ <
    this! Made this last night and it was so so so good. About 200 calories per serving. Lots of sodium but it's all good!!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is pretty basic, but I'm currently living in Germany and everyone thinks I'm a psycho for eating peanut butter and bananas, or peanut butter mixed into my daily oatmeal.

Peanut Butter and banana sandwiches are heavenly. They're my go-to breakfast.
  • Love_2_Hike
    Love_2_Hike Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    In a smoothie. Mayvers Dark roast.
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and lemon curd on a toasted crumpet. Total bliss.
  • ninjamere1
    ninjamere1 Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    The best pb cookies you'll ever have is 1 cup pb, 1 cup sugar and 1 egg. Mix, drop spoonful on cookie sheet, make crosshatch marks with a fork and bake at 350f for 10ish minutes.

I pretty much cook almost everything at 350 and rarely time stuff lol so peek in to see how they look. Just starting to get brown is best.

People will eat these up and beg for more. I'll never understand why anyone adds flour and other stuff to a PB cookie when this is so decadent as is. For variety use crunchy pb. Can sprinkle top with sugar right when you take out of the oven too. Or shaved chocolate
  • iWishMyNameWasRebel
    iWishMyNameWasRebel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It's tasty with apples (measured carefully or else I'd eat half the jar). I'll put a tablespoon of it with my little bowl of Halo Top chocolate because the Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter Chocolate ice cream is my favorite, but soooooo many calories. It's also awesome for making Thai peanut sauce and salad dressing (used sparingly...or sub with PB2). I also really like measuring out a tablespoon and drizzling it with a tablespoon of raw honey (extra awesome if I have some honeycomb with that), and nibbling away at it.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    banana pancakes with peanut butter mmmmmm
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    *raising hand* I honestly don't know what I did before PB2. I know, it's not exactly the same, but it satisfies my longing for peanut butter and the calories saved make up for it!
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and banana sandwich on cinnamon raisin toast
  • dharma842
    dharma842 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I mix pb2 with stevia, baking soda, cocoa and water to make a high protien mug cake without protein powder when I'm out. Plretty low cal for what it is too.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered, peanut butter filled pretzel pillows... Mmmm
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I made apples recently with a cheddar and peanut butter sauce.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    PB&J oatmeal. I basically cook my oatmeal in milk with a bunch of blueberries (or whatever kind of frozen berry I have on hand) and a serving of peanut butter mixed in. I don't put the extras in at the end like toppings. It all cooks up together from the start. It's a delicious treat. <3
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    dharma842 wrote: »
    I mix pb2 with stevia, baking soda, cocoa and water to make a high protien mug cake without protein powder when I'm out. Plretty low cal for what it is too.

This sounds good. What amounts of each ingredient?