Going to a Brazilian Steakhouse - Need Your Help!

Options
2»

Replies

• lizmcvey
    lizmcvey Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    For something like that, I would just try to make smart decisions and extra mindful of the other meals that day and maybe the next day but otherwise, enjoy and don't worry about weighing.
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    nutrofight wrote: »
    You should go to just one steakhouse instead of a Brazilian of them.

You win the thread.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to remind you that the meat is very often heavily salted. Don’t freak out if there’s water weight gain over the next few days. Enjoy!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Churrascaria at half price??? I am extremely jealous right now. Wow. I would enjoy the *kitten* out of it, including wine, and not even try to log it. Then get back on track tomorrow.
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    __TMac__ wrote: »
    Just popping in to remind you that the meat is very often heavily salted. Don’t freak out if there’s water weight gain over the next few days. Enjoy!

Oh yes. 1 piece in and I was chugging water like it was going out of style. I eat at this place once a year but am always surprised by how salty everything is lol. I shouldn't be, but there ya go.
  • mortuseon_
    mortuseon_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    nutrofight wrote: »
    Stick to the most exotic cuts - the more unusual, the less likely your body is going to be used to digesting it, so it will digest less of it.

That’s...not how digestion works
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I wouldn't even bother going to a churrascaria if I were going to concern myself with calories. I'd just quick add 2000-3000 calories and be done with it. The purpose is eat all the meat you want. Amazing that you managed to stick to one plate!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Kohanai wrote: »
    __TMac__ wrote: »

Oh yes. 1 piece in and I was chugging water like it was going out of style. I eat at this place once a year but am always surprised by how salty everything is lol. I shouldn't be, but there ya go.

You have great willpower to only go once a year! ;)
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I'd suspend all logging and order myself up three personal orders of the cheese bread and clothesline that waiter every time he comes by with the parmesan pork.