Favorite Thing You Ate Today

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with homegrown strawberries. I'm addicted!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had a truly magnificent cheeseburger after physical therapy today.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Fruit Loops.
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Well, last weekend, I made chicken cutlets with seasoned breadcrumbs and egg only (they came out pretty good!), I had a generous portion of both egg and breadcrumbs when I was done, and didn't want to throw it all out. So I dunked the egg in the crumbs, along with some water and made a dough. Let it rest a bit, then divided it into 1-ounce portions and sauteed them. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised! They make a terrific addition to a salad, sort of like eccentric croutons.
  • melodysf10
    melodysf10 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Shrimp and grits.
  • bustercrabby
    bustercrabby Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese pancakes, uncured cherry wood bacon, coconut butter and coffee/cream. :p
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    ejbronte wrote: »
    Well, last weekend, I made chicken cutlets with seasoned breadcrumbs and egg only (they came out pretty good!), I had a generous portion of both egg and breadcrumbs when I was done, and didn't want to throw it all out. So I dunked the egg in the crumbs, along with some water and made a dough. Let it rest a bit, then divided it into 1-ounce portions and sauteed them. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised! They make a terrific addition to a salad, sort of like eccentric croutons.

I always do this with leftover egg and crumbs. No need to throw it out. Its eggs and bread after all :)

Oh, yes, a nice idea: I usually am very sparing with the crumbs and eggs, so very often barely have enough. Using more made a nicer end product, and, of course, eccentric croutons...
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Today I had a Boston Creme Parfait from a donut food truck. Mini donuts that tasted like funnel cake, boston creme, whipped cream, and dark chocolate syrup. It filled a 16-ounce cup. I logged it as a boston creme donut, a chocolate long john, and 3 munchkins. It was probably more than that, but close enough. No regrets. B)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Nothing amazing but this morning I had wasa crackers with cheese and lots of hot sauce....... it was more like crackers and hot sauce with sprinkle of cheese lol was craving hot sauce
    but i'm pretty sure now my tongue and roof of my mouth is burnt
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Grilled fish taco with a corn tortilla, avocado, and roasted salsa.
  • smichelle65
    smichelle65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Pizza with pesto and sauteed mushrooms
  • pinksunnyrose
    pinksunnyrose Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Avocado toast
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
    Ciao. Arrivederci a tutti.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    New answer, went out to dinner:. Prickly pear margarita & steak tacos adobada.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    crisp, cold, tangy, sweet coleslaw

I have a cold and it just hit the sweet spot
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Slowcooked lambshank in curried tomato and onion
  • KTaurusW0516
    KTaurusW0516 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Strawberry's and a Banana, cut up, with a little bit of sugar.