• rasta_bb
    rasta_bb Posts: 109 Member
    Breakfast omelette with ALL the goodies on it
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    English muffin pizzas.
  • madlibs75
    madlibs75 Posts: 5 Member
    Jerk Chicken Tacos with a mango, avocado salsa. Delish!
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Sour Cream and Onion Pop Chips. They make my breath smell something fierce but they're darn tasty with a very reasonable calorie load.
  • Secretnotes
    Secretnotes Posts: 46 Member
    sarahbums wrote: »
    Spinach salad with feta and raspberry vinaigrette. So simple and sooo good. Would probably be even better with some candied walnuts thrown in...

Just add some plain walnuts, a sprinkle of dried cranberries, shredded carrots, some chicken or boiled egg for protein, and I'd be ecstatic!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    festerw wrote: »
    A entire bag of Starburst jelly beans, 1400 calories of bliss.

Best jelly beans ever!

I have to admit, I had a brownie. Not just any brownie, a Bailey's Brownie. Bailey's is used for the water in the mix, then topped with a Bailey's ganache. My sister made them and brought them for dessert for Sunday dinner. I made her take home the leftovers, but kept one :p

I need one of these.

I've only had coffee so far today, so...coffee???
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    I made banana bread today :) turned out pretty good
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    my preworkout of greek yogurt mixed with sf ff vanilla pudding mix and bananas
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    A butter basted, seared Filet Mignon I cooked for the 1st time and soft, melt in your mouth brussel sprouts.
    Dang my dinner was on point tonight
    . <3

My mouth just watered. Both are favourites for me.
  • alcomer
    alcomer Posts: 101 Member
    Brownie Batter Hummus with an apple .... so good!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Doritos
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Monterey Jack Jalapeno cheese stick, soda crackers (cannot give these up I love them so much!) and some jalapeno beef pepperoni. I have cheese and crackers as an afternoon snack almost every day I love it so much.
  • PreciousGems1
    PreciousGems1 Posts: 27 Member
    steamed cabbage [covered in 2T cider vinegar w/ moderate sea salt and fresh cracked pepper], a yukon gold potato [1T butter, s/p] and 2 chicken sausage. YUM! 505 calories and 22 g of protein! Yeah, me!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    steamed cabbage [covered in 2T cider vinegar w/ moderate sea salt and fresh cracked pepper], a yukon gold potato [1T butter, s/p] and 2 chicken sausage. YUM! 505 calories and 22 g of protein! Yeah, me!

That sounds very close to what I ate for dinner last night! However, I cooked the cabbage with diced onion and apple - an old German recipe for sweet and sour cabbage that my mother taught me.