Favorite Thing You Ate Today

Options

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    drinking craft cider. elderflower and blood orange! CHEERS!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I had a (gardein) meatball sandwich for lunch with a small Caesar salad. It was for sure my favorite lunch this week, and I got to eat it twice this week.
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Just had a homemade 1/4 lb hamburger. It was delicious. My family has declared Friday 'hamburger night'.
    I make a good burger.
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Last night, I cut up an apple. Tossed the pieces into a hot pan, and after a few minutes, added about half a cup of water and some cinnamon, ginger and pepper. Also 2 pitted dates. The water reduced to almost nothing, and I stored the flavored apple bits in a container for breakfast this morning, along with a pancake made from whole wheat flour, oats and chocolate. It came out very, very nicely.
  • Agathokakological
    Agathokakological Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Spinach and feta chicken burger on a toasted bun with caramelized onions and bbq sauce with bacon wrapped asparagus on the side. It was delicious!
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    It's the end of the week and I need to go the grocery store, so I had to throw together lunch from this and that:

Open-faced English muffin sandwich, spread with this amazing, spicy yellow lentil hummus, with sliced hard-boiled egg, all topped with a few forkfuls of sweet and sour red cabbage. (All deadly "processed" convenience foods, except the egg, which I boiled myself last night. Yesterday the best thing I ate might have been the still warm hard-boiled egg that I ate to test whether they were done.)
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    philly roll sushi!
  • freenowphoever
    freenowphoever Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Halo top bday cake. And I have 3 more in the fridge calling to me :#
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and honey sandwich!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Savory Mashed sweet potatoes = about 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled, cubes, and boiled; mashed with 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; seasoned with rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper.
  • BluEyedMama85
    BluEyedMama85 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Does pink moscato count?
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    cocoa crave lil buff protein cake topped with vanilla fro yo and low fat cool whip ! sooo tasty! 40C/8F/30Pegp4751y0pgn.jpeg
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Reese's peanut butter egg--well, only half, since I was low on calorie allowance!
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Cherry tomatoes. Pop em like candy
  • freenowphoever
    freenowphoever Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Lemonade
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Zinburger’s Napa Salad with a burger on top! So good!
  • CarrieAnnH14
    CarrieAnnH14 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Smoked ribs for supper!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake chobani flip!