Favorite Thing You Ate Today

Options

Replies

• mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Dinner. Filet Mignon, Sweet Potato, and Asparagus on the barbecue.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    A thick, rich, gooey chocolate brownie that felt like a brick in my stomach after I ate it. But it was totally worth it!

I don't make them at home because me and a whole batch of brownies don't mix. So being able to enjoy one at someone else's house is a nice little treat!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Pancakes!
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Pancakes!

Me too!! I usually make pancakes on Sundays.
  • Icrizz
    Icrizz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A spinach & artichoke pie
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    So far, an egg and cheese burrito
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Strawberry shortcake on cornbread at work.
  • kschildroth
    kschildroth Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Fudge brownie
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    double chocolate flavored fresh ground coffee from a local coffee roaster... brewed in my French press. Added almond milk and stevia. I quit alcohol (6+yrs ago), I quit cigarettes(5+yrs ago).... the coffee, you'll have to pry that from my cold dead hands.
  • freenowphoever
    freenowphoever Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Charro beans. Been smelling them cook all morning :D
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes with blueberries. I made them for lunch.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Merci Marzipan and dark chocolate square, 65 calories and a little later today i'll have a few dark hershey kisses. yumm
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    My home made "accidental soup"... One day I was steaming cauliflower and broccoli and over steamed them. When I went to mix in cheese, it basically was so soft that it was more soup like, than veggie like.

I added some milk, shredded Cheddar and a bit of salt. Voila... Broccoli and cauliflower soup!

My kids (surprisingly) loved it, and it's so packed full of vitamins, that I now make it when I'm sick or feeling chilled.
  • vallary14
    vallary14 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Breakfast probably. Egg sandwich on Ezekiel bread with two peppered turkey sausages some merlot bellaventino cheese and veganaise with a big cup of black coffee.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Nothing worth mentioning yet.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    My home made "accidental soup"... One day I was steaming cauliflower and broccoli and over steamed them. When I went to mix in cheese, it basically was so soft that it was more soup like, than veggie like.

I added some milk, shredded Cheddar and a bit of salt. Voila... Broccoli and cauliflower soup!

My kids (surprisingly) loved it, and it's so packed full of vitamins, that I now make it when I'm sick or feeling chilled.

That actually sounds good. Was there any texture left from the veggies or did it all blend together?
  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A Klondike Mini!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Indian buffet. All of it
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »

That actually sounds good. Was there any texture left from the veggies or did it all blend together?

The first time was mostly blended. The second time had a bit more texture (I made a bigger batch and was hungry so I didn't let it cook as long). :)