Do you check weight everyday?

Options
124»

Replies

• cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Weekly. Every Friday morning as soon as I get up.
  • cxeex
    cxeex Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I weigh every Monday morning
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    It would drive me nuts to only weigh once a week. Did I weigh on an up day or a down day? It can swing 3 pounds in either direction from one day to the next.
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    It would drive me nuts to only weigh once a week. Did I weigh on an up day or a down day? It can swing 3 pounds in either direction from one day to the next.

Agreed, which is why the average weight of the week is more accurate. I've had days where overnight I would gain 5 lbs and still end up losing weight at the end of week when I compare my weight average to the previous weeks.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    On Friday I weighed myself in the morning at 217.6 lbs. After visiting family on Easter weekend and a diet of heavy salted/sugared foods, a lot of deserts, a lot of beer, 12 hours of driving, one kid committing 3x on the trip back home through a blizzard...

I weighed 222 lbs this morning. Now after 3 years of experience I know that I didn't eat 12,000+ surplus calories and that this is just water weight and after 5-7 days I'll be back to normal.
  • RecognitionT
    RecognitionT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Used to.

Then I stopped caring.

Now it's maybe once every 1-2 weeks.
  • peggy_polenta
    peggy_polenta Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    daily, 4 times per day. morning. b4 workout, after workout, b4 bed. no, it doesnt make me crazy.