• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Dat bulge tho
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Your dick pic is far superior to any others I have received.

ETA, this was back when I was a noob and thought people had feelings. And people also sent dick pics through MFP PM on the regular.
  • Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    What would be the point of telling lies to people that don't even know you?
    You might as well tell them the truth, they wouldn't know the difference anyway.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I am who I am, I like who I am, I'm glad I went through this/that, stronger person bullsht/bullsht, blah blah. I'm fine.

Ohh, those 52 times I claimed IDGAF, I did. I gave a big F...

This
  • Rincewind_1965
    Options
    And people also sent dick pics through MFP PM on the regular.

Really?
    People actually do this?
    How embarassing (For the sender ...)

Heard about this, but only ever as something that happened to a friend of a friend, so always considered it to be something like an urban myth.

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    When I was 20 and lived on my own for the first time I bought an old but nice mobile home. I made a bunch of friends on the internet and I told them I rented an apartment because I was afraid they would think I was "trailer trash".

I then stayed friends with some of them for 20 years and have had to cover up that lie for all this time. I was so relieved when I was 27 and bought a regular house. Lame. I should have been PROUD that I owned my own place. It's just that most of them were building McMansions right after college and I was embarrassed...youth
  • _Captivated_
    Options

Really?
    People actually do this?

Heard about this, but only ever as something that happened to a friend of a friend, so always considered it to be something like an urban myth.

People really do/did this. Back in the day you open an innocent looking PM and bam! I don't get them these days because everyone is too lazy to send photos via MFP PM. Or because I'm a *kitten*. Take your pick. :bigsmile:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Really?
    People actually do this?

I don't get them these days because everyone is too lazy to send photos via MFP PM. :

Okay, okay.... we can take a hint.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I totally want to look at tons of pictures of the food you eat
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    The check should clear with no problems.
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Really?
    People actually do this?

I don't get them these days because everyone is too lazy to send photos via MFP PM. :

If you're gonna send me one you've gotta tag me in the missed connections thread!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    This would go a lot quicker if I just said the truths I've told internet people.
  • Rincewind_1965
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Really?
    People actually do this?

If you're gonna send me one you've gotta tag me in the missed connections thread!

Thankfully I read this first ... o:):D
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    "I'm curvy." Nope, I'm just obese. Maybe I have curves under all this fat, but really my curves are the curves of my belly.

I've lied about where I live, but that's mostly for privacy.