Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~ :tongue: :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed! :laugh:

Replies

• GirlTenney
    GirlTenney Posts: 33
    Options
    I am in!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I wasn't able to check back Saturday, so I'm going to make sure I do tomorrow! I'll be going on vacation Thurs-Sunday, so I need to jump-start staying on track!
  • Lola1022
    Lola1022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I can always use the extra motivation! Thanks! :smile:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am in...I am also in the BMK challange so getting my 90 min. workout in tomorrow should cover both....and I will definately be pushing the water so that shoudn't be a problem.....talk to you all tomorrow....good night!!!!:yawn:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    OH SWEET i'm IN IN IN!!! its hard for me to do that stuff on the weekends (single mom) but Wednesdays are awesome for me!!!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Hopefully I'll get my 1.5hrs straight in tomorrow for my challenge! I'm headed to the Lake of the Ozarks this weekend so any extra help is needed right now. And it's TOM (and it's bad) so I will do what I can for sure!!! Bru
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Who wants to be my buddy???:blushing:
  • AngieBarrett
    Options
    Sounds great! Count me in!
  • blkgrlwithdreams
    Options
    Me tooo! :)
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    oooo.. .I'm in! Whoooooo! :flowerforyou:
  • TexasLady
    TexasLady Posts: 10
    Options
    I am in for Skinny Wednesday! Wow! I will do 2 hours of cardio..... Treadmill, here I come.....
  • rjdoell
    rjdoell Posts: 13
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in!!
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    I am so in on this! This week has been super tough for me and I'm not quite sure why! SO I REALLY NEED THIS!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Great idea!:happy:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Me! :bigsmile: Me!:bigsmile: Me! :bigsmile:

Kelly
  • am2id
    am2id Posts: 1
    Options
    great idea! I'm definitely in.
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!!! LETS DOOO ITTTT!!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Havent done one of these in awhile!!! ready to double my water intake and double the exercise!!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm in! :bigsmile:

We have relatives that will be in town tomorrow, so we're meeting them for lunch, and then going to my friend's for a BBQ tomorrow night, so I certainly will have some temptations :wink: But, I can do it... :bigsmile:
  • HaleyAlexandra
    Options
    I'm in!