Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    32 oz. down and a double AM workout done. Healthy snack all packed for work and I'm ready to go!
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    I didn't find this till today but I am definitely in! Good thing I found it now because I am headed to go work out now =)
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I got a 90 minute workout in and burned 865 calories! I'm pleased with my workout today. :happy: I'm also planning on doing some cleaning to burn a few more. Starting on my second bottle of water..
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    Okay Breakfast was a breeze! Coffee, Toast w/ preserves, and already 6 cups of water, and a Yoplait Yogurt!
    Now Its 86 degrees outside and I have to MOW THE LAWN! If I don't burn calories there I don't know what will work!
    The past few days have been very slummy for me , and I'm not so sure why! But today will be better! I can feel it!
    So now for 15 minutes of running/warm up, then however long it takes to mow the lawn (yes its a PUSH MOWER, ladies!!!)
    So I'll update later! Talk soon!

Good job on the water Sassy and Brunette! Keep it up!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Happy Skinny Wednesday everyone!

So far I have my 25 jumping jacks in, did my belly dancing first thing this morning, & just came in from my 1st break walk@work & WHOLLY HOTNESS its FREAKIN HUMID OUT! Be careful out there today for those of us that have to deal with the humidity!

I stepped on my scale this morning & I'm down another 1.2lbs since Monday! 226.4! WOW! So I had to take that & check it in! I'm down a total of 22.6 lbs since 4-20-10! And so far for July I'm down 3.4lbs!

Those of you that requested buddies I sent you all requests! :flowerforyou:

Kelly
  • Lola1022
    Lola1022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished 56 oz. and 60 min. of circuit training (twice my normal 30 min./day routine). W00T!!!!

I will now get in some light to moderate house cleaning this afternoon-ish. Thanks for this Skinny Wednesday Challenge! Rock on!

:flowerforyou:
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    64 oz water and will be drinking more at dinner and before bed. 30 min of Pilates and 30 min of cardio including crunches, squats, lunges, running in place etc. Very tired but happy. I'm going to see if I can squeeze in about 15-20 min more of Pilates after I get home from church tonight. =)
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    84oz down the hatch, I finished Week 7 C25k this morning, also did some cleaning and went straight to the pool for my combined 90min for those two. My brothers are finally on their way to my house (I had a flat tire, so my parents are bringing them over) and they want to go swimming, so, it sounds like I'm going for another round of swimming, but maybe for only 30more min I've already burned 1000cal for the day, so I don't want to over do it too much and not be able to eat back a little. Hope you all are still a movin' and a shakin' !!! Bru
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Alrighty

Double work out/calories CHECK- daily total 1,267- to include walking up and down 11 flights of stairs and 1:45 on the elliptical/treadmil buring 1,144 calories

Double Water CHECK 128 ounces consumed!!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Didn't log in with you guys this morn but have been doing the challenge. Have managed to drink more water and have just come in from the gym having completed 20 mins of lincline walking and 1hr body conditioning (weights and aerobics class). Have eaten well - see you all Saturday :glasses: :smile:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    84oz down the hatch, I finished Week 7 C25k this morning, also did some cleaning and went straight to the pool for my combined 90min for those two. My brothers are finally on their way to my house (I had a flat tire, so my parents are bringing them over) and they want to go swimming, so, it sounds like I'm going for another round of swimming, but maybe for only 30more min I've already burned 1000cal for the day, so I don't want to over do it too much and not be able to eat back a little. Hope you all are still a movin' and a shakin' !!! Bru

GREAT JOB!!! have fun at the pool!!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    I just finished 56 oz. and 60 min. of circuit training (twice my normal 30 min./day routine). W00T!!!!

I will now get in some light to moderate house cleaning this afternoon-ish. Thanks for this Skinny Wednesday Challenge! Rock on!

:flowerforyou:

YAY GOOD JOB!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic job everyone! Well I got another walk in here on my break at work. I'm outta here in a bit then headed to Zumba. Tonight is Margarita night with my friends, but I'm thinking I won't have any AGAIN! I did it before, so I KNOW I can do it again! :bigsmile:

I'm hoping to get home at a decent time after meeting with them so I can do some house cleaning & maybe even haul another few loads of dirt from my dirtpile that I've been working on! Hopefully it will be COOLER outside by then. The heat index is atrocious here today! 107 HEAT INDEX! :noway:

BRU - Happy Anniversary to your parents! :flowerforyou:
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I've got at least another 28oz bottle with my name on it. Just finished up with the boys for another 1hr of swimming, but only logged half. Burned 1298 calories for the day. Nick ordered pizza for the boys so I'm gonna have a few slices and be done for the day. Have a great night everyone and WTG for doing the challenge.

XoxoxoX Bru
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I could have done better with the food. But I had about 80 oz of water so far (and still going)....... and I did 60 mins of cardio. Hope everyone had a good Wednesday!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Man did I do it today, over 1100 calories burned...and about 11 8oz glasses of water in....and heading for more water...should get in about 14 total before day is out...so considering this a successful skinny WED challange...great to see everyone getting involved and really pushing themselves and encouraging others, man I love this website (and the ladies who join me)...:bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Didn't log in with you guys this morn but have been doing the challenge. Have managed to drink more water and have just come in from the gym having completed 20 mins of lincline walking and 1hr body conditioning (weights and aerobics class). Have eaten well - see you all Saturday :glasses: :smile:

:flowerforyou: WTG!!! What a great day you had! That goes for everyone! This is a dedicated group of people....so inspiring! :heart: Well, I just got in from a doctor's appt.....got a cast change.....and have 3 more weeks in this one:sad: .....glad to have the hardest part over with and now ready to finish up this process! Had a nice pilates session this morning. Will get a good stretch session in this evening. Kept my cals skinny and drank lots of water! Not done with the drinking (water:laugh: ) yet...chug, chug, chug!:bigsmile: My true success today was nixing the snacks...the challenge makes more conscious of snacking....even though I choose healthy snacks there are tooooooooo many of them. I just kept myself busy......got most of my kitchen cabinets cleaned out! It was a win/win! :bigsmile:

Hope I catch you on the Skinny Sat. Challenge! It will be posted Friday night......a great way to push right through that weekend!
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat job everyone!!!! :smooched:
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well I I did not exercise today due to the weather :huh: I ate well and drank well:drinker: and had a very productive trip to the bathroom that really made my pants looooose!!:laugh: Oh well, maybe next time!:bigsmile:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm happy to report that I have over 700 calories left today! (I burned 865 with my workout though). I'm not hungry, I don't plan on eating anything else. So I feel like today was a success! I didn't get all my water in though.. But I'm usually good with water, so one day should still be okay. Hope everyone had a great day!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Over 1000 calories burned so far. Still have the eliptical to do. 12 cups of water in. Had hoped to work out, outside but we are
    "having a bit of a blow", high winds, heavy rain, and lightening. So I think I'll try for the indoors activity. I am having a whole meal for dinner. Grilled steak, grill roasted mixed vegetables, and 1 ear of corn sans butter and salt.

I planned this grilled meal and refuse to give it up even for a storm, have pulled the grill close to the door so I can just dash out and stir, or check on things and dash back in!

Thanks all for a great Skinny Wednesday. Love to read of your plans and sucesses! Alice