Problems logging food today

Options
Is anyone else having problems logging food today?

Replies

• JimBad05
    JimBad05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can log foods just fine but I can't edit any of my recipes. Very frustrating as I'm currently doing meal prep for the upcoming week but can't change any of my recipes!
  • ccol4him
    ccol4him Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I logged breakfast okay today, but lunch won't log due to application error.
  • foiderv
    foiderv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I cannot add any recipes.
  • TupeloHoney59
    TupeloHoney59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't log any food but was able to enter exercise today.
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I got "application error" today when I tried to log food from my previously used foods list but it logged it when I retyped it in the search box.
  • jarnagsa
    jarnagsa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. I can't add any of my favorites, but I can add if I search separately.
  • Oma827
    Oma827 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My Apple-synched steps did not show as exercise calories earned today.
  • wardman73
    wardman73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble logging, too.
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Quite a few people are. There are about 3 different posts on this.
  • slw37
    slw37 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I wonder if they are working on the data breech thing and having intermittent outages. It would have been nice to have some notice if that's the case.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    can't log either
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,661 Member
    Options
    Can't add a RECENT recipe or edit or create new ones. recently used recipes (cached) seem to load fine.

MFP announced that Fitbit planned maintenance for the 31st failed and has now been postponed to next week (i.e.: we tried to break things and succeeded so we will try and fix it next week!)

They've now restarted the normal sync procedure and eventually things should catch up. They suggest that people do NOT disconnect / reconnect as that will just slow things down even more.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I read all of this...I was wondering wtf?? Frustrating!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    I couldn't add late last night. I did get breakfast logged this morning and then it has been out for the rest of the day.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Still can't log food this morning. Same server message appears.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    You should still be able to add from the search - it’s the recent foods, frequent foods etc tabs that seem to be broken.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I was able to edit and log from a recipe on my phone but not the computer.
  • andreachesick
    andreachesick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was unable to log food intake for the past two days. I ended up deleting my account and opening a new account. I am now able to log food intake but it means that I have to start from scratch and search all my food again since all of my history was deleted.
  • Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Probably the attempt of UnderArmour to implement a security update to their software after they have just been hacked ...

and we all know how "well tested" their updates are befor they are rolled out for "public alpha testing"