Options

Replies

• jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    SW: 208
    GW Sept 1st: 180
    CW:200
    I was down to 197.3 haven't checked in for 2 weeks and I'm back up to 200. Weight loss is not linear, my daughters birthday was on the 2nd, my birthday was on the 10th, teacher appreciation day=lots of treats!
    Sunday is food prep day...back on track for the week. Just came back from a walk.
    Question: Can MFP friends see or get notified when I reply on a forum if they are not also on the forum?

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago! You’ll get back under! As far as your question, you and I are friends and I did not get a notification. Only saw your post because I came to this thread.
  • lmcgrady84
    lmcgrady84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this, can you add me please, I don't know how :|
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,388 Member
    Options
    Starting W (May 1 2017) 184
    Interim W (Jan 1 2018) 176.6

April 1st weigh in: 168
    April 14th: 165
    April 21st: 164.8
    April 28th: 163.1

May 1st: 163.4 (keeping with the Mondays for the whole time, but will post actual [Month] 1st number too
    May 7th: 163.6
    May 14th: 162.3
    May 21st
    May 28th

June 1st weigh in:

July 1st weigh in:

August 1st weigh in:

September 1st weigh in:

• alwrobel88
    alwrobel88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join! I do weekly weigh ins on Fridays in hopes of motivating my weekends to be healthy. Please add me!
    SW: 198.6
    GW: 170
  • taylormarysmith
    taylormarysmith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love some accountability! Can you kindly add me to the group? I have a really hard time motivating myself and would love some buddies.

We can do it :)

SW - 180
    CW- 161
    GW (By September 1) - 136
  • Butterfly108
    Butterfly108 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too - looking for accountability buddies and can offer support in return
  • jazzadesigns
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:
    April 1st weigh in: 203
    May 1st weigh in: 199.0

Last week: 198
    This week: 196.4
    So I’ve lost 6.6 lbs since the start of this thread.

I am happy to be going in the right direction again! Did everybody stop posting here now?
  • tigerlily0102
    tigerlily0102 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need the motivation!
    SW: 184
    GW: 150
  • Inspiredmujer19
    Inspiredmujer19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi:) How can I be added to this group? 34 yr. Old former fitness fanatic. Single Mom of a 4 yr. Old. Have had some health problems but need to push past & focus! Looking for an accountability group to meet some goals with!
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im looking for an accountability buddy too.
    Feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message.
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

I am happy to be going in the right direction again! Did everybody stop posting here now?

I plan to post tomorrow after a miracle happens on the scale tomorrow morning lol. I was doing very well, then i stalled out. This is typical of the old me...I must push past and keep going! It's not about the sprint, it's the marathon.
  • jazzadesigns
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

I plan to post tomorrow after a miracle happens on the scale tomorrow morning lol. I was doing very well, then i stalled out. This is typical of the old me...I must push past and keep going! It's not about the sprint, it's the marathon.

Good luck Juli! You can do it!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:

I'm still here! You're doing great @jazzadesigns, as are so many others! I'm finding my inspiration in seeing everyone's progress, but I keep getting sidetracked, struggling to plan ahead, stuck at 200 (but not going over!! Yay :D ) Have been enjoying reading everyone's posts, so many new 'members' (welcome!!) and so many awesome successes--Whoo hoo! Keep up the good work! We can do this!

My strategy for today, and hopefully the entire week ahead, is pre-planning & pre-recording dinner and snacks. I haven't done so so far but am hearing from others it works for them. I generally record as I go, eat well at breakfast & lunch and have a loose plan for dinner. But by that time, am tired and just sit down and eat whatever's in front of me (hubbie cooks dinner) and then fail to record and close out the day's diary. For a while I was highly motivated by seeing "if everyday is like today, you'll weigh X number of pounds in 5 weeks." I need to get back to doing that.

Perseverance not perfection. Have a great Sunday everyone, and a peaceful, productive and successful week ahead.

~Karen
  • jazzadesigns
    Options
    karenesg wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in:

I'm still here! You're doing great @jazzadesigns, as are so many others! I'm finding my inspiration in seeing everyone's progress, but I keep getting sidetracked, struggling to plan ahead, stuck at 200 (but not going over!! Yay :D ) Have been enjoying reading everyone's posts, so many new 'members' (welcome!!) and so many awesome successes--Whoo hoo! Keep up the good work! We can do this!

My strategy for today, and hopefully the entire week ahead, is pre-planning & pre-recording dinner and snacks. I haven't done so so far but am hearing from others it works for them. I generally record as I go, eat well at breakfast & lunch and have a loose plan for dinner. But by that time, am tired and just sit down and eat whatever's in front of me (hubbie cooks dinner) and then fail to record and close out the day's diary. For a while I was highly motivated by seeing "if everyday is like today, you'll weigh X number of pounds in 5 weeks." I need to get back to doing that.

Perseverance not perfection. Have a great Sunday everyone, and a peaceful, productive and successful week ahead.

~Karen

Thanks Karen! Hang in there! You can do it!

Julie
  • edavies58
    edavies58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 16, lost 3.5 lbs. 30 more to get to goal weight. Target date Nov. 1/18. One day at a time.
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    SW: 205
    CW: 199
    GW on Sept 1st 180
  • gemnidebb
    gemnidebb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, i am in, i been losing about 2lbs a week need more accountability, also add me as friend
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,388 Member
    Options
    SW: 205
    CW: 199
    GW on Sept 1st 180

looks like you got your miracle, ma dear! Way to BEEE!!!!
  • Fat2FitMom19
    Fat2FitMom19 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I would love to lose 25lbs!!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me!