Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    Throwback to 1990 when I was in hospital recovering

gwwmfkl7des8.jpg
    q2wpc1wrf002.jpg
    md5y4ya9jyls.jpg

Awh. You were a lovely boy. Also looks like you were milking the hospital situation a bit? :smiley:

I've recently dug for pictures from my heavy period but found some throwbacks. Looking for copper, finding gold kind of a thing.

y9lpo5retdex.jpg
    I loved that tricycle.
    cak0125sub68.jpg
    zrs9geak57pu.jpg
    Here I was about 16 I think. Still one of my favourites.

Sweetie pie! It is a very nice picture
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    circa 1980 / 2008 (I think...?)

19dyok09wbr3.jpg

Wow! Have you ever put that baby pic up beside a pic of your daughter? Identical.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

19dyok09wbr3.jpg

Wow! Have you ever put that baby pic up beside a pic of your daughter? Identical.

Yes, actually I have a pic of her in the hospital, and a pic of me in the hospital, and it looks like the same baby! haha
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

19dyok09wbr3.jpg

Yes, actually I have a pic of her in the hospital, and a pic of me in the hospital, and it looks like the same baby! haha

This is how it is with my son and I. Our baby pics are identical. Enough so that when he was about 18 months, he was with relatives and someone asked who his father was, and asked if it was me by name. :laugh:
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    SurfyPantz wrote: »
    Found the original print of this at my Grandmother's. I think I was visiting her when I lived in Berlin which is easily over a decade ago. It's a selfie using a digital camera haaahah! Holy shiit, does it make me some kind of selfie pioneer??!

12ups4rmk2tt.jpg

Very cool
  • projectsix
    Options
    SurfyPantz wrote: »
    Found the original print of this at my Grandmother's. I think I was visiting her when I lived in Berlin which is easily over a decade ago. It's a selfie using a digital camera haaahah! Holy shiit, does it make me some kind of selfie pioneer??!

12ups4rmk2tt.jpg

You're totally a selfie hipster! You were taking selfie's before it was cool.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    Omg what dat are we on????

Eternal Thursday of the spotless mind
  • tinak33
    Options
    Few years ago, I was in Columbus, Ohio and this guy snuck up and got a picture with me. The nerve of some people... :lol:

6jpxl2.jpg

:love:
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Few years ago, I was in Columbus, Ohio and this guy snuck up and got a picture with me. The nerve of some people... :lol:

6jpxl2.jpg

Awesome! You look good here. The other guy's okay too :tongue:
  • projectsix
    Options

6jpxl2.jpg

Damn, you gotta be more careful. Did you show him how to lift some dumbbells? He knows nothing on this matter. :D
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    tzg9wnsyuvfs.jpg

Um..... somewhere around 2005?
    Also, I have NO idea who's bike that is.....

You look good on it. :)

6jpxl2.jpg

Damn, you gotta be more careful. Did you show him how to lift some dumbbells? He knows nothing on this matter. :D

I know! These people sneaking up on me...

Was a very cool weekend though. Got the pic with Arnold, and he really did sneak up behind me on that photo and surprised me in the pic. I could have had it redone. But, thought it was good and iddn't want to make him do a pic for me.

Here's another Golden Era bodybuilder. Super nice guy, and his wife is just as amazing. A bunch of us from Dave's mailing list at the time got met up at the Arnold years ago.

22ki6v.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    tzg9wnsyuvfs.jpg

You should stop taking other peoples bikes. ;)
  • tinak33
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    tzg9wnsyuvfs.jpg

You should stop taking other peoples bikes. ;)

They should stop asking me to get on the bikes while they are running.... ;)