When I am done with the weightloss I pormise myself...

Options

Replies

• TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    This thread is depressing for the most part. Glad you are honest about this but tats, boob jobs, hookers as rewards. Seriously?

I am glad that I am happily married and will be just happy maintaining what I've lost and trying to get some speed back on these legs and perhaps have the courage to race again.

Why is this depressing? Tats are not my thing, but plenty of people like them. What is wrong with that being a reward? People lose weight at least in part because they want to look better. With women, this often comes with deflated breasts. No exercise can change that. I prefer natural tits, but what is wrong with them getting a boob job if that is the look they want?

Ok, hookers...I will give you that one. But other than that, there is nothing depressing at all about it.

When you're 20 years old and you have gone from being a DD to a B cup and you look like you've breastfed 3 children, a boob job is a total confidence boost. I think I deserve that after all my hard work. What's depressing about it?
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    There is nothing depressive about looking forward to something you really want and our husbands love us like we are, so it is indeed what WE want for ourselves! Maybe we can frown about someone else's wishes, but everyone his/her own!
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wear *THE* gold bikini to ComicCon!
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    To climb to the top of the melon/fruit stands in my local supermarket and pose as a statue.
  • Luwright321
    Luwright321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe

This Definitely! and I'll need one to if I hit my ultimate goal!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I hope to get fit enough where I can get by with a mini tummy tuck. I'd love to tighten the skin, lower the higher stretch marks I have and cut out the part of the abdomen where I had a botched appendectomy incision that caused a huge dent on one side.
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    nose piercing, breast lift and two tats... one on my now perky breasts that says "powerful" and one on my back to symbolize my girls...
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    A bikini, a new tattoo, new clothes, new outlook on life and keeping with a healthy lifestyle.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    ... a belly button piercing!
    Have been thinking of it for long, but it doesn't look cool in a little 'muffin'

Did you promise yourself also something to look forward to, like a make over or so?

Will deactivate, gain it all back plus 5lbs, and then create another account.
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I had my tummy tuck at 78 lbs lost but when I hit my goal and go on maintance I am either have the hanging skin on my arms removed or my bit of skin on thighs. Other than that I am cool. I have to buy clothes because of work and such so that is not so fun any more LOL
  • pchesnut
    pchesnut Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    my reward is going to be learning to rock climb and then perhaps it will become a passion for me :happy:
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Boob job for sure. Breastfeeding plus weight loss means sad boobies for me lol. I think lingerie will be also on the list.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Boobs.. and a tummy tuck
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    This thread is depressing for the most part. Glad you are honest about this but tats, boob jobs, hookers as rewards. Seriously?

I am glad that I am happily married and will be just happy maintaining what I've lost and trying to get some speed back on these legs and perhaps have the courage to race again.

Why is this depressing? Tats are not my thing, but plenty of people like them. What is wrong with that being a reward? People lose weight at least in part because they want to look better. With women, this often comes with deflated breasts. No exercise can change that. I prefer natural tits, but what is wrong with them getting a boob job if that is the look they want?

Ok, hookers...I will give you that one. But other than that, there is nothing depressing at all about it.

When you're 20 years old and you have gone from being a DD to a B cup and you look like you've breastfed 3 children, a boob job is a total confidence boost. I think I deserve that after all my hard work. What's depressing about it?
    Haha i got my reward first, it is my motivation now.
  • met42485
    met42485 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Boob job. No shame.

Same here. I want [bigger] boobs!
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    A new dress and heels.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe!!! :love:

^^This^^ and a new bike! :wink:
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Not to gain it again! MAYBE a bell button piercing.
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    Pickup chicks just by lifting up my shirt!
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options

My reason for wanting a boob job has absolutely NOTHING to do with my weight loss! I was in an accident and have a rather large scar, and some damage that is rather depressing. I have enough reminders about the drunk driver that hit me. So my boob job... Yeah, it's a reconstructive surgery.