When I am done with the weightloss I pormise myself...

Options

Replies

• melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    ... a belly button piercing!
    Have been thinking of it for long, but it doesn't look cool in a little 'muffin'

Did you promise yourself also something to look forward to, like a make over or so?

do it I have had mine done for years. Looks great with abs.

mine...rock a fking bikini! It's winter here and I am at my smallest so I can't wait to buy smaller bikinis!!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Professional photo-shoot.
    :)
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    a new tattoo (ribs probably) and a little photo session! :wink: :love:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    All of you wanting a boob job...don't wait! Do it now! I couldn't be happier with my decision. :flowerforyou: And shame on all those who would dream of attempting of talking you out of your own personal decision to have it done!

But as for me...I promise myself to start training to be a fitness model once the fat is all bye-bye.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    All of you wanting a boob job...don't wait! Do it now! I couldn't be happier with my decision. :flowerforyou: And shame on all those who would dream of attempting of talking you out of your own personal decision to have it done!

But as for me...I promise myself to start training to be a fitness model once the fat is all bye-bye.

They look great. I like how you got them in proportion with the rest of your body.
  • Strangewings22
    Strangewings22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lots of new fun, colorful clothes, I'm tired of wearing black. I want a summer vacation where I can wear cute shorts and tank tops and not have the bulging stomach, thunder thighs and flapping arms!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Nothing except to be happy that i could lose the weight because it's been a fight so far.
  • thechefslc
    thechefslc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    to go sky diving!
  • marilynx
    marilynx Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm heading off to Cedar Point and riding every ride twice!

FTW

I'm promising myself a new wardrobe and pictures taken.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    ... a belly button piercing!
    Have been thinking of it for long, but it doesn't look cool in a little 'muffin'

Did you promise yourself also something to look forward to, like a make over or so?

Will deactivate, gain it all back plus 5lbs, and then create another account.

ahahaha it's addictive right? :-p
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    my reward is going to be learning to rock climb and then perhaps it will become a passion for me :happy:

Ow it's great to be in the open and go rock climbing! I am not climbing those very high high and steep ones, but there are very rocky hills here I love to climb, great exercise too, it burns a lot!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get one of those Brazilian style bikinis that show off a little butt cheek and wear it around the beach! Well, probably not. But I do intend to wear a bikini around the beach and maybe even add a little wiggle to my walk. That'll be enough.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    To continue or maintain my diet,exercise & schedule , no excuses and no quit ,, no liquor, no drugs,, no smoking cigarette,, i will also buy some new clothes or fashion,, PS3 Games , and gadgets ,, i will proceed my studies too or work :glasses:
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    ......to keep maintained.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    To write a book on how I did it. The book will become a best seller and I'll be famous!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Exotic holiday for me.
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    A hot backless dress and possible augmentation.
  • ditsy
    ditsy Posts: 27
    Options
    Breast Lift & Implants and to continue to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    A boudoir photoshoot with all the pictures for me ;)
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Still looking for something worth help needed