say something you've WANTED to say to someone but didn't

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    I would punch you right now but the only thing stopping me is the fact that I would have to explain to a large group of people as to how I know that you draw incest artwork during art class and it's easier to ignore you since I'm graduating soon.

That is no way to talk to your brother.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    I would punch you right now but the only thing stopping me is the fact that I would have to explain to a large group of people as to how I know that you draw incest artwork during art class and it's easier to ignore you since I'm graduating soon.

Wtf!?
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Well look at that a brand new BMW, and the turn signals do not seem to work. My bad, it is the operator's brain not functioning.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    You're so *kitten* predictable.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,090 Member
    Thanks for liking my armpit

I read this as “licking”!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Me too :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Me too :laugh:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    It still needs more cowbells!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Wow. You're personality is worse than I thought. You are obviously insecure and seek validation from strangers online. You are on here so much, I wonder what time you have to spend with people you actually know in real life. Oh, and stop getting butthurt so easily!

a little lube goes a long way.

I'll direct them to you so you can recommend which brand to use.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited July 2018
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Wow. You're personality is worse than I thought. You are obviously insecure and seek validation from strangers online. You are on here so much, I wonder what time you have to spend with people you actually know in real life. Oh, and stop getting butthurt so easily!

It's like you pulled the words right outta my head and beat me to posting them...THIS...EXACTLY THIS!!!!

You know someone like that too? So sad.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    When you try to come back...it will be too late. Hope it was worth it 😘
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    You pushed me to try harder. You were the only one to get that kind of effort out of me. I will always be greatful for that.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Congrats. Since you are not speaking to me I'll put it here. You worked hard for this. But i guess someone else will be delivering you your ice cream.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I know you don't like me and that's okay but that doesn't change the fact that I like you and I think you're a great person.
This discussion has been closed.