Options
dharma842
dharma842 Posts: 7 Member
What do you guys get at Starbucks? Preferably your treat, not black coffee

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    The old man in me wants to say over-priced coffee is what I get at Starbucks. But mocha is my treat coffee.
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I used to have one everyday. Now it tastes like chemicals to me. Kinda weird. So I save 6 bucks a day now.
  • keeler521
    keeler521 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I used to get Iced Caramel Macchiato all the time, however, I now better understand that drinking your calories can be destructive to goals, so I've cut out starbucks personally.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate. I prefer costa though if I have the choice.
  • foreverhealthy3
    foreverhealthy3 Posts: 107 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    this copycat recipe looks very interesting for a starbucks healthy choice:
    https://mycrazygoodlife.com/copycat-starbucks-egg-bites-recipe/
    here is the nutritents of food choice above :smile: Sous Vide Egg Bites: Egg White & Red Pepper 170cal 7fat 13carbs 1fiber 13protein 500 sodium
    and here is a site that shows their products nutrtitional information:
    [https://www.starbucks.com/menu/catalog/nutrition?food=hot-breakfast#view_control=nutrition[/b]
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    If I want a "treat" there I usually get the skinny vanilla latte or a coffee frappuccino.
    Or an Americano and a cake pop.
  • lisaerrico88
    lisaerrico88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Once a week I get a grande iced skinny caramel latte. Only 80 calories so I don’t feel bad about it.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    I just get a regular coffee and put a little cream and half a packet of sweetener in when I want a treat. My daily coffee is black.
  • IceQueenThaws
    IceQueenThaws Posts: 27 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I order their skinny hot chocolate. For me it tastes better than their normal version, that tends to upset my stomach. It's still a treat though, I think a tall is 110 and a grande is 150 calories. For a food treat I get the Bantam bagel bites. There are two of them in an order and it is a great way to get a bagel and cream cheese fix....two is 200 calories.
  • sf17455
    sf17455 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I get a grande iced vanilla coffee with 2% milk. It’s about 120 cals and it reminds me of the white mocha if the white mocha had less sugar and more coffee flavor. Then I get a chocolate cake pop for 140. So 260 cals total.
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I"m one of those boring black coffee guys. But my once in a great while treat drink. Is a mocha frappiccino.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Most of the time my treat is a flavored latte (usually still with skim milk unless it's cinnamon dolce) or a caramel macchiato.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I either get a trenta iced coffee with milk, sub sugar free vanilla and one pump of regular syrup(sometimes hazelnut, sometimes toffeenut or something else). I also like the venti Starbucks double shot on ice, also sub sugar free vanilla and one pump regular syrup of another flavor. Their cold brew is also good. Sweet cream cold brew with sugar free vanilla is more calories, but a nice change. For a real treat, I might get mocha syrup or whip cream on top!
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I get the peach tranquility hot tea. I don't like coffee ;) I will very occassionally get a steamed milk with hazelnut flavour added but I have to be in the mood.
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I worked at Starbucks for years so have burnt out on their drinks. Back in the day though, I recall liking a tall latte with 1 pump white mocha and 1 pump cinnamon dolce. For fraps, I liked java chip with 1 scoop vanilla bean powder. Neither of these are low calorie! ;) The latte is slightly lower calorie than it would normally be bc a tall comes with 3 syrup pumps (grande 4, venti 5). I'd always get one fewer pumps or half the amount bc the full amount was too sweet for me.

Most often, back then I'd have an Americano with heavy cream or half and half and that's still what I usually get now on my rare visits. Sometimes I'll throw in 1 pump of syrup, usually white chocolate mocha or, during the holidays, gingerbread or pumpkin spice. I just remembered that I'd also often drink iced coffee with pumps of vanilla and caramel; haven't had that one in years. Iced coffee/Americano with pumps of both regular and white chocolate mocha plus vanilla was also really good.

While working there, for lunch I'd often have a chocolate smoothie with extra whey and an espresso shot.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Black coffee either iced or hot with 3 pumps of skinny mocha. Tastes like a coffee hot chocolate or a cold mocha and only 15 cals B)
  • AshBeaner
    AshBeaner Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Treat: Venti Soy Chai Latte
  • PMCG1
    PMCG1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tall nonfat latte (100 cal) and a vanilla bean scone (so yummy) at 120 cal. So 220 cal total for a super satisfying treat
  • PamGeirng
    PamGeirng Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Venti iced coffee with toffee nut and heavy cream.