Starting the 30 day Shred today anyone want to join me?

Options
1235»

Replies

• ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just finished D1L1, hope that I can walk tomorrow. I started it a long time ago, ok years ago and I could barely walk for about 3 days after. So I have been biking and doing some ab, butt, and crunches for two weeks prior to starting Day 1 Level 1 so I hope I can walk tomorrow!! I had to not do the last set of jumping jacks and jump ropes. I have a bad knee and it was feeling weak. Yeah I sound like I'm 90 years old. I am 41 with two girls and a stay at home mom. Trying to get my body back! Starting weight is 157, I think. Got mad at the scale last week and haven't been on it since. Feel free to add me for support.
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I used my heart rate monitor and I came out at 174 calories which seems low to me considering I was sweating like a pig. And I don't normally sweat.
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hiya, can I join too? Just found this thread - am on L1D3 - just completed. Had the dvd a while, arms are aching so much. Need to get some hand weights, using bottles atm :)

If anyone wants to - add me, looking for support, have to lose some inches by the end of September when I'm a bridesmaid for my sister on a beach, eek!
  • ashleyjayne89
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Yesterday was day 1 of the shred for me. Woke up this morning and 30 days seems like such a long way away!

I purchased a polar HRM yesterday to help with motivation but think I could definitely use some help from you guys!
  • izahaira
    izahaira Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My day one of 30 DS was yesterday, just level 1 and finished off with 30 mins treadmill walk with running interval. Walked funny today :). I hope i can push through with day 2 today.
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Okay, I finished level 1 (10 days) and I lost 2 lbs and I do see/feel change. Not sure if anyone else see's it. But I am going to take a picture to compare with day 1. Starting level 2 today...see how the next 10 days goes!!! :bigsmile:
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Count me in