What does “Woo” mean?

Options
dangerousdashie
dangerousdashie Posts: 119 Member
So I have been clicking woo on people’s comments when I want to cheer them on. To me woo = Woo! Aka Woo Hoo!

However, when I look closely at the Woo icon, the face looks more like he’s going to barf, perhaps as in “I’m ‘woo’zy”. Also some people complain about others wooing them. And I rarely see the Woo being used on posts that I think deserve a cheerful woo!

So what does Woo mean?

Replies

• abbynormal52
    abbynormal52 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So I have been clicking woo on people’s comments when I want to cheer them on. To me woo = Woo! Aka Woo Hoo!

However, when I look closely at the Woo icon, the face looks more like he’s going to barf, perhaps as in “I’m ‘woo’zy”. Also some people complain about others wooing them. And I rarely see the Woo being used on posts that I think deserve a cheerful woo!

So what does Woo mean?

LOL, it does look a little sea-sick doesn't it;) I guess having a LOL icon might not be a good thing, but I love to laugh "with" people;)

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    It means just exactly what @Avocado_AS5 says it does
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    It means just exactly what @Avocado_AS5 says it does

Well then in that case with me being the all time MFP woo leader with well over 500 woos.....I must be very popular with the ladies....and possibly some dudes...;)

500? That's remarkable. I'm legitimately jealous!

509 to be exact and this is my 750th post.....pretty incredible ratio ;).......but you and both know it's not because I'm Mr. Popular :)
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options

So what does Woo mean?

:D me too :D