What does “Woo” mean?

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    It means just exactly what @Avocado_AS5 says it does

Well then in that case with me being the all time MFP woo leader with well over 500 woos.....I must be very popular with the ladies....and possibly some dudes...;)

Si papi... correct!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I've woo'd in past thinking it was a good thing. Then there was the woo kerfuffle and subsequent reconciliation and redefining the woo. I'm not sure what to mske if it. And, I've collected a few woos alomg the way. And remember nothing is either good or bad, only thinking makes it so. Wooooooooo......!!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Can't. Stop. Watching.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options

Probably one of those one-time things that you wouldn’t regret but you’d definitely keep to yourself :lol:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Probably one of those one-time things that you wouldn’t regret but you’d definitely keep to yourself :lol:

Hahahahaha
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I always thought it was positive as well until I saw some people on here saying it was negative. In fact MFP is the only place where I've seen it referred to as not positive. Possibly the MFP programmers are confused.
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I dunno, I originally thought the same until I looked at the face as well. All I know is that a few people woo'd my thread about the country music awards that I started in the chit-chat section...
    And all I can say is ...lololol
    giphy.gif
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I thought the face was a look of awe. lol. Anyway you wooed me into wooing you. :blush:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    So I have been clicking woo on people’s comments when I want to cheer them on. To me woo = Woo! Aka Woo Hoo!

However, when I look closely at the Woo icon, the face looks more like he’s going to barf, perhaps as in “I’m ‘woo’zy”. Also some people complain about others wooing them. And I rarely see the Woo being used on posts that I think deserve a cheerful woo!

So what does Woo mean?

'woo' means vagina to me!

Or like "woo hoo" all positive!!
  • ToxDocAR
    ToxDocAR Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wait. Woo is "bad" or "negative" or that you disagree? I am in the same boat. I've clicked when I was very happy to see the comment made. Woops.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Everyone has projection problems, that's what.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    With that being said woo is positive in my books! And I’m not going to stop using it.

You da debil!
  • ToxDocAR
    ToxDocAR Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    ToxDocAR wrote: »
    Wait. Woo is "bad" or "negative" or that you disagree? I am in the same boat. I've clicked when I was very happy to see the comment made. Woops.

Not only is it bad but it means you hate the poster that made the post and everything about him/her and his/her family.

Now that is funny
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Woo = Boo. That's it in a nutshell and not the whole bushel.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    To me woo is bad. It's like a funny sounding thumbs down in my book.